Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Default Forpar Fizflah bard epic turnin: bugged?

I gave forpar fizflah the note to forpar from the lady you turn alluring horn in to. He didn't give me the list of items that the wiki says he gives at that point; he just said "So you know Vedico," "how is the lass," "are you here to make a [musical instrument]" ("what musical instrument" yield no result)

Obviously there's some issue here, but my big question is, is the list of things he needs (werewolf skull, tendril, backbone) necessary? Do you have to turn it in with the three things? The wiki says yes, but, you know, it also says he's supposed to give me the note. Could I feasibly just turn in the three items without the note?

I'm asking because if I can get the turnin done without the note, I'd prefer not to waste GMs' time petitioning for them to restore the note I gave him or whatever since this appears to be a bug. If it can't be done that way, though, I guess I have to.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

A guildie helped me out. Not sure why he didn't give me the note, but if this happens to anyone else ask him "what components" and he will hand you the next note ("forpar fizflah's note to himself") which you turn in along with the phinny backbone, werewolf skull, and amygdalen tendril for the Mystical Lute Head. Donezo.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

This^ sounds strangely familiar. Iirc it happened to me on live & I had to re "hail" the gnome dude in windmill to have him go back into more /say text & poof on cursor appeared the note... but that was then & this is now tho....
Old 06-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Exact same thing happened to me a few months ago. After handing in the components, he gave me nothing as well. I had to hail him again and say something (don't remember now) to get him to hand me the 2nd note.
Closed Thread