Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nexus put the living world of EQ in a coma, PoK books killed it.
Old 08-17-2018, 12:31 PM
Kobold

I'd be OK with the Froglok race and Gnome Sk's and Halfling Rangers and what was the third one like that but kitty bards looked stupider hitting a drum than human races did playing their flute like a guitar lol
Last edited by goldlush; 08-17-2018 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: oh and make the sleeper respawn too
Old 08-17-2018, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bored customer (level 60 twink) walk into Burger King (Project 1999). "I would like a Big Mac (Luclin)"!"

"Sir, as you see by our menu (developer's statement), we do not have Big Macs (Luclin). If you want this, then why not go there instead (Project 2002, Takp)."

"But I live here! I consumed Whoppers (Velious) and need something more and different! Just think how cool it would be - you fast order cooks (developers) need to get on it!"

"Sir, you can leave if you like."

"What? And abandon my family (alts) sitting in various parts of your restaurant (camps), ready to consume your rare happy meals (phat lewt)!"

Fast order cooks (developers) contemplates kicking (banning) people out of the restaurant, or locking past repeated menu (expansion) requests. He resolves himself to take another stiff drink.

Bored customer (level 60 twink), eventually begins stomping his fat feet he is not getting his way -"Don't worry, I'll be back, asking for Big Macs (Luclin), if not Sliders (Planes of Power). You _know_ it would be kewl!" Suddenly, his bat phone rings and he dives towards a section of the restaurant, knocking over a different small family (guild) while babbling lawyer speak how another family member (alt) just needs this happy meal (phat lewt) over them...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2018, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Luclin was not good.

And its gear would largely trivialize the current content.

But I would be perfectly fine with Gnome Shadow Knights.
Last edited by GnomeCaptain; 08-17-2018 at 03:58 PM..
Old 08-17-2018, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WOAH!

Would accept Luclin with this condition. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes this is actually a pretty good idea if luclin must be added.