Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seriously don’t think someone can step up and GM this box? Agatha is prime candidate imo
Best comment in 20-something pages, give Agatha a chance.

Also not to shit on Fifield's parade but the way he speaks to some people on the forums here (as well as an intense hatred for the red server) isn't what I'd call someone who could give good CSR. Piece through his post history for details.

Agatha a solid choice, pbuh
Old 11-27-2018, 11:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agatha a solid choice, pbuh
I'm not tryna play sharkfin-quest, yafeels?
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 11-28-2018, 12:01 AM
Banned

Just got the HOT GOSS delivered and thot id pop on the forums to stir the pot.

Sirken was a total idiot, and a desperate loser. Hopefuly this triggers him to find a real, paying job.

Ps. Didnt read any post in this thread, cya next year
Old 11-28-2018, 12:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got the HOT GOSS delivered and thot id pop on the forums to stir the pot.

Sirken was a total idiot, and a desperate loser. Hopefuly this triggers him to find a real, paying job.

Ps. Didnt read any post in this thread, cya next year
That’s funny, posted six times in this thread...
Old 11-28-2018, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

I second what someone else said, we need a final Sirken podcast... for closure... even if we have to wait a year, Sirken must do the final wrap-up.

Realistically this won't happen since the trolls are too strong, so I guess this is RIP Sirken Podcast.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someday I hope players here get held to same standard as staff. A few mistakes. And even talking, stuff from years ago. And all your accounts are permabanned.

Sirken wasn’t corrupt AF like many of you lamers think. He made a few mistakes. He overreacted sometimes. The continual BS from some of the players almost makes you want to /wrist.

So sad. Get outside and see what the sun actually looks like. You blood sucking basement dwellers.
Held to the same standard as a dude that failed at his volunteer elf quest safety patrol job? One day!
Old 11-28-2018, 01:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken was a great GM and he apparently made a bad decision. I guess nobody is perfect.y
A bad decision? As in just one ?
Old 11-28-2018, 01:59 AM
Fire Giant

Just had the thots pix DM’d to me

All ill say is

Sirken what were you thinkin’ son?
Old 11-28-2018, 02:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just had the thots pix DM’d to me
Post it or gtfo.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 11-28-2018, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

the ethical morass of that plump thot booty crooning at him put sirken in a frame of mind that is incompatible with his normal everyday behavior.

once the penis is hard, you're off the hook for all future behavior. how many times have you been really going at it, finish, then realize how quiet it is all around? you woke some people up, maybe some police were called, there's a dead guy crumpled up in the corner with rhubarb pie in his throat hole where his jugular used to be, but how could either of you be responsible? crimes of passion.

that's Sirkus Christ. he had his VR e-booty siren songing him to the jagged rocks and he wheeled and dealed because in the game of Mcquaidquest you either win or you die. now he's just looking for someone to throw him a lifejacket but you're all letting him drown like gutless cowards.
Closed Thread