Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

I think Teal will flop and everyone will stay on Green, but thats just me.

If you don't like the new server don't transfer
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 11-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What zone?
A few of the starting newbie areas. Everfrost, Nek forest. qeynos hills.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No thanks, the devs dont see it that way either, hence, Teal. Thanks for trying though !
Well I'm glad that you got your way then so that you can ensure you don't have to do anything besides go from CB to Unrest to Guk and HK Gobs to Mistmoore to back to Guk just like you've probably done a million times on Blue.

I just love all the complaining. Omg you mean if the most popular zone is crowded I have to take a boat and then walk somewhere to level!? What!?
Old 11-03-2019, 01:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I'm glad that you got your way then so that you can ensure you don't have to do anything besides go from CB to Unrest to Guk and HK Gobs to Mistmoore to back to Guk just like you've probably done a million times on Blue.

I just love all the complaining. Omg you mean if the most popular zone is crowded I have to take a boat and then walk somewhere to level!? What!?
Lol, I dont play on Green or Teal, I just hate people trying to dictate how others should play the game. I actually solo 95% of the time in obscure areas
Old 11-03-2019, 01:08 PM
Banned

they should shut down the forums, leave green alone and let god sort it out with /petition
Old 11-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then whats wrong with giving the people who want to move their shit to Teal the option to do so? If things are so great on Green then why are you guys flipping out over people having the OPTION to move away from an incredibly crowded server ? If Green is so great, no one will move and the population will stay insanely high
opening a second server is guaranteed to drain some part of the population because until the populations are equal, any individual who chooses to move to the smaller server gets an advantage in terms of loot and levels

there is something very cool about the super high population on green and as soon as teal opens that's gone for good
Old 11-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
opening a second server is guaranteed to drain some part of the population because until the populations are equal, any individual who chooses to move to the smaller server gets an advantage in terms of loot and levels

there is something very cool about the super high population on green and as soon as teal opens that's gone for good
Sounds to me like you're trying to dictate how other people play the game for your own selfish reasons, I mean, theres nothing wrong with that because human beings have evolved to be incredibly selfish BUT dont try to put a dress on a pig. If you want the server to stay the way it is because you think its cool, so be it, dont run around touting how superior green is with an insanely high population and fighting over mobs. If your way is superior, people wont leave, if your way isnt, people will leave, there is nothing wrong with giving people the OPTION to enjoy the game the way they see fit, not the way YOU want them to play it
Old 11-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Sounds to me like you're trying to dictate how other people play the game for your own selfish reasons, I mean, theres nothing wrong with that because human beings have evolved to be incredibly selfish BUT dont try to put a dress on a pig. If you want the server to stay the way it is because you think its cool, so be it, dont run around touting how superior green is with an insanely high population and fighting over mobs. If your way is superior, people wont leave, if your way isnt, people will leave, there is nothing wrong with giving people the OPTION to enjoy the game the way they see fit, not the way YOU want them to play it
your arguments are full of holes, and you have a serious attitude problem.

i'm trying to explain what i see as the upsides of green as it is now. i don't necessarily think teal is a bad idea, and i might even play on it myself.

but your arguments are incoherent garbage and you're not reading my posts where i explain the problems with your thinking

even if everyone being on green is superior, people are guaranteed to leave green because they get more loot on teal. does that make sense to you?
Old 11-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even if everyone being on green is superior, people are guaranteed to leave green because they get more loot on teal.
Then let them? If at the end of the day they want loot over the "superior experience", whats it to you?
Old 11-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
your arguments are full of holes, and you have a serious attitude problem.

i'm trying to explain what i see as the upsides of green as it is now. i don't necessarily think teal is a bad idea, and i might even play on it myself.

but your arguments are incoherent garbage and you're not reading my posts where i explain the problems with your thinking

even if everyone being on green is superior, people are guaranteed to leave green because they get more loot on teal. does that make sense to you?
Just ignore him man, he can't really make an argument
Closed Thread