Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  • reading comprehension of a 1st grader
  • poor memory
  • prone to lash out in illogical, aggressive ways
  • ashamed of his hobbies, yet forces them upon his son
  • chronic liar

OP clearly fit to raise children. Time to call the authorities.
call em pussy... you and your group of forum misfits ...... lol its hilarious

how do you take a group of idiots on the forums who are clearly non factors in game and RL and give yourselves a name... seems desperate to me

Old 01-13-2016, 01:01 AM
Banned

No need to get upset. We're here to protect your children. The authorities are on the way.

Note the beta-cuck's blind delusion in his final throes. He is frothing at the mouth, attacking the banner of Retardation; unbeknownst to him, he is Retarded, and already walks the Path of the Divine.

Relax big beta,
Cuck of the ages.
You speak of desperation
Equating it to being a "factor" in EQ
You reek
It is time to shower and take the pill of eternal slumber.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No need to get upset. We're here to protect your children. The authorities are on the way.

Note the beta-cuck's blind delusion in his final throes. He is frothing at the mouth, attacking the banner of Retardation; unbeknownst to him, he is Retarded, and already walks the Path of the Divine.

Relax big beta,
Cuck of the ages.
You speak of desperation
Equating it to being a "factor" in EQ
You reek
It is time to shower and take the pill of eternal slumber.
cringe

Not sure if trolling or serious .....

Old 01-13-2016, 11:37 AM
Banned

Yikes.

I nominate the Cat man, prophet of the Retarded God for 1 (one) FKP for his destruction of Nocsucow.

He forced Nocsucow onto the ropes. Made him accuse everyone of being 'non factors' (a cringy statement for a 20 year old elfsim regardless) and doesn't even play EQ himself.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes.

I nominate the Cat man, prophet of the Retarded God for 1 (one) FKP for his destruction of Nocsucow.

He forced Nocsucow onto the ropes. Made him accuse everyone of being 'non factors' (a cringy statement for a 20 year old elfsim regardless) and doesn't even play EQ himself.
looks like the jobless retard loser with downs woke up late this morning

yikes

Old 01-13-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned

Ah good morning, sir!

Could I offer you and your child some autis-err vaccines? We have a wide selection to meet all of your spectrum needs!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And you shouldn't hate on people with downs. They're naturally retarded, their parents didn't have a doctor make them that way.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah good morning, sir!

Could I offer you and your child some autis-err vaccines? We have a wide selection to meet all of your spectrum needs!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And you shouldn't hate on people with downs. They're naturally retarded, their parents didn't have a doctor make them that way.
Not understanding this whole vaccine thing you're on.. I'm taking it you wasn't vaccinated as a kid . this explains your 500 post a day on a elf sim forum...you do know there's laws that you have to vaccinate kids for them to attend school and play sports right?...

Old 01-13-2016, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

There are exemptions to vaccines for school enrollment in most States.

Public schools are internment camps used to brainwash the youth anyways, best to stay away.
Old 01-13-2016, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not understanding this whole vaccine thing you're on.. I'm taking it you wasn't vaccinated as a kid .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you do know there's laws that you have to vaccinate kids for them to attend school and play sports right?...
Quote:
you wasn't
Quote:
to attend school
Wait, were you not vaccinated?
Old 01-13-2016, 04:28 PM
Banned

Give him a break, Pagan. The guy barely grasps verb tense and yet claims to be involved in the construction of schools. He says he's overseeing a meeting but instead he avidly posts on p99 forums to give praise to SoRP. The man clearly has vaccine injury.
Closed Thread