Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddfx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool, great info. Do you know what your /played time was when you hit 50 or so?
Probably somewhere between 10 and 12 days played, actively. Spent a lot of time fd afk.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by etplante [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how I leveled my iksar necro:

1-12 Field of Bone
Pet tank and self tank.

12-20 Oasis
Crocs, agro kite. Sell to Gypsies.

20-30 South Karana
Aviaks and then Centaurs, agro kite. No faction hits, both Aviak and Centuar merchants will deal with you.

30-42 The Overthere
Trash, agro kite until 34 then fear kite. Iksar merchant near WW zone line.

42-45+ Dreadlands
Trash, fear kite.
does this info hold true, agro kiting until 34 with the recent DoT nerf?
Old 06-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeatee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does this info hold true, agro kiting until 34 with the recent DoT nerf?
I'm aggro kiting still and I can tell about 0 difference between now and before the patch
Old 06-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Aviak

The centaur merchant will sell to you in SK and the Gypsies in NK as well. And any merchant at druid rings.

Alternatively you can do this.

1-12 in FOB pet/self tanking and then agro kiting once you get Darkness (pit mobs from center and kite around the sides down in the pit).

12-24 in LOIO Agro/fear kiting. Start out at by entrance and then work your way out to the tower by the lake then the ruins by the windmill and then the windmill camp to 24. You can kite by the lake at the Tower, by the ruins by the lake near windmill and behind the windmill in the lil valley to the left. The skellys by the ruins next to windmill drop a weapon worth 2p to sell. Stay away from the goblin casters unless you fear kite them.

24-30 Warsliks Woods - Fear kiting giants in the fort on the hill inside. Pull to corner up on hill and fear. Great plat drops. Forest loop/tunic/gems/weapons to sell. Alternate camp is Spire in NK killing bard and when high enough guards at SK zoneline (fear kiting/agro kiting). Can also kill wisps during time waiting for spawn for lightstone drops and make some coin selling to gypsies up the road. Also another camp you can do for plat xp is the Gargoyles on the island across from Sisters island in Ocean of Tears. They drop 10p eyes and some gems. Bind in BB at druid ring if you want and can sell there and be close if you need to CR and get port out by any druid willing to do a pickup.

30-40 Fear kiting (or agro if you want) Halfling guards in Misty thicket (at wall away from RV zoneline). Great plat drops. 10p 4g each kill from spear plus up to 1.5p in coin. Usually let newbies have the shield worth 1.5p And you can get newbies to sell stuff for you there and give them a small cut. Easily make over 100p an hour. Great exp too. Also you can Invis bank at the bank in RV (be carefull of the guards outside and stand in corner inside past banker). Also banker will try hitting you when you bank untill he's green. So you'll have to then FD him off you and reinvis or run to zoneline which is right outside. Alternatively you can kill guards inside RV if MT is camped. Though its a bit more dangerous. I found the Very most north spot in zone is a good place to pull to and fear kite. All green npc's in that section and its closed off (only one guard roaming there). Three guards in reach of this camp to kill. One just past bridge from the camp and you jump on hill to left of bridge to pull the other from other side.

40-50+ Trakanon's Teeth - undead camps here are great xp and there are places to fear kite as well. Been many years since I did it though. Nice drops too from what I remember. Some named here as well. Personally I always liked the camp in the SW corner with the Mausoleums with Spectral Keepers. There is a spot just before the first entrance that you can camp and pull to. Near Neg 2640, Pos 3150.

Shoot me a tell in game if you got any questions.

Rotted Corpse
Necromancer of Cabilis
Last edited by Rotted_Corpse; 06-26-2011 at 05:42 AM..
Old 06-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Level 12 to Level 16 as a Necro = West Freeport. Generates the best money you can make at that point in the game, if you care about that. Of course, I'm being purposefully vague about what to camp.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 12 to Level 16 as a Necro = West Freeport. Generates the best money you can make at that point in the game, if you care about that. Of course, I'm being purposefully vague about what to camp.
definition of a pointless post
Old 06-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Kobold

39-44 Mines of Nurga - fear kiting goblins near sleeping ogre.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trissa Whistlesong I camped her 12-20. She drops a lute that sells for 1.5pp.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Aviak

killing bards of various levels in various zones is always fun...not that I hate bards, they just seem to have full pockets
Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
'A Drowned Citizen' in the hidden tunnels.
Closed Thread