Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by kined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eh both sides sucked in this. skotos was being a rule-lawyer and i hate that, but i think i dislike the guys on the other end of this even more for how childishly they delt with it... one of them was calling him a "sissy girl" and that he can smell that hes a girl.... absolutely ridiculous dum shit.

he was a dick for taking it in the first place though even though it was within the rules. i dont want douchebags left and right staring down every camp im at and stealing it the second i have to take a buff break on a rotation and dont get a mob or two down. both parties in this were completely shitty and the server would be better off without either of them.
BDA uses the rules. They use them publicly. In that PoM thread where Chest stole Nixxar's camp after less than 30 seconds, Kekephee explained that "the margins are tighter at high levels" and that people expect competition.

In a world where BDA can and will steal your camp if you leave for 30 seconds.... you either sack up and give them the same treatment, or you become their bitch.

Last week I was camping the Earring of Essence in Droga and left a gnoll legate placeholder up for around 2 minutes so I could med up enough to kill it without risk. The legate's are the hardest mobs in there and my character is low 50s. I can handle the camp but sometimes my mana runs a bit low because I'm still at a low level.

A 60 druid from BDA came in right at that moment and killed the PH and claimed the camp. Bad luck for me. Good luck for him. I didn't cry, I didn't petition.

A fish rots from the head. Chest sets the example that BDA follows. BDA sees Chest rule-lawyer his way into other people's camps so they learn how to do it.

Now in this thread Kekephee has done a 180... what happened to high levels having tight margins? What happened to expecting competition? Now we should coddle the newbs who can't clear a camp after 45 minutes of failing.

This thread shows how BDA is full of hypocrites. They support their guildmates both ways and fuck everyone else.

true colors
Old 11-13-2015, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference is Nixxar is a dickbag, he gets no leniency.
So was Xetho. The guy was entirely uncivil.

The real problem is that on blue we have peeps playing different games. Some want to compete. Some don't. The rules allow for it, but much of the community frowns on it.
Old 11-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonhawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA uses the rules. They use them publicly. In that PoM thread where Chest stole Nixxar's camp after less than 30 seconds, Kekephee explained that "the margins are tighter at high levels" and that people expect competition.

In a world where BDA can and will steal your camp if you leave for 30 seconds.... you either sack up and give them the same treatment, or you become their bitch.

Last week I was camping the Earring of Essence in Droga and left a gnoll legate placeholder up for around 2 minutes so I could med up enough to kill it without risk. The legate's are the hardest mobs in there and my character is low 50s. I can handle the camp but sometimes my mana runs a bit low because I'm still at a low level.

A 60 druid from BDA came in right at that moment and killed the PH and claimed the camp. Bad luck for me. Good luck for him. I didn't cry, I didn't petition.

A fish rots from the head. Chest sets the example that BDA follows. BDA sees Chest rule-lawyer his way into other people's camps so they learn how to do it.

Now in this thread Kekephee has done a 180... what happened to high levels having tight margins? What happened to expecting competition? Now we should coddle the newbs who can't clear a camp after 45 minutes of failing.

This thread shows how BDA is full of hypocrites. They support their guildmates both ways and fuck everyone else.

true colors
tldr; mad af
Old 11-13-2015, 02:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr; mad af
lmao

BDA sends their trolls after me while they defend this guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepho <BDA>
Xetho tells you, 'i waited for the camp'
Xetho tells you, 'and here you are, looking like a fool'
You told Xetho, 'well, sticks and stones man'
Xetho tells you, 'lol, words of a little sissy girl'
Xetho tells you, 'yeah you look like a little sissy girl'
Xetho tells you, 'i smell it'
Xetho tells you, 'we all petitioned you, and i will post something in the forums about you being a dirty little KSer'
I've never seen someone so butthurt in my life. And Chest, Juevento, Kekephee and other misc BDA are coming in here to defend him!
Old 11-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr; mad af
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-13-2015, 02:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey Chest I want you to know something.....

You're a dirty little sissy girl!

lmao
Old 11-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Banned

I didn't read the rest of this thread, but I think it's funny Swish assumed Skotos was the BDA member. reading comprehension levels so low. amazing you can navigate these forums
Old 11-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Banned

oh but also skotos did nothing wrong imo. if you can't hold the camp, you can't hold the camp... this is p99
Old 11-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Real moral of the story.

Shaman suck at the holgresh camp and should feel ashamed for even trying to hold it.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 11-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't read the rest of this thread, but I think it's funny Swish assumed Skotos was the BDA member. reading comprehension levels so low. amazing you can navigate these forums
Swish doesn't read. He just copy/pastes red propaganda and gifs every three or four posts in every thread on every board then thinks he's a celebrity for it.
Closed Thread