Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Orc

grats to winners!
Old 02-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats Grumph and Halfer777! Well done, and well deserved.

And thank you everyone for the kind words about the Kelethin Skeleton. He may have wasted away in despair, but he will live forever in our hearts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey man. i like your submission and want to reward so let me put in a petition to get the 200K i deleted and i'll give you 100k for the efforts

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 02-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Kobold

I received my Fungi tunic! Thanks so much supermonk. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOT
Old 02-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Kobold

Can confirm that prize has been received!

Id also like to see Aka get something for his tremendous efforts.

who’s down to contribute to a consolation prize fund?
Old 02-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can confirm that prize has been received!

Id also like to see Aka get something for his tremendous efforts.

probably no one. based off all my giveaways, events, and other stuff.. 95% of blue are just in it for the easy money. doubt you're gonna get anything from anyone.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 02-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll throw in some plat. Though I'm embarrassed to say I only have a few hundred. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Surely someone else will too. That was a lot of work to go unrewarded.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:18 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE]probably no one. based off all my giveaways, events, and other stuff.. 95% of blue are just in it for the easy money. doubt you're gonna get anything from anyone.[QUOTE]

The people up for consideration did an amazing job. Looking at previous posts from these accounts shows they don't need pp. From what I can tell everyone that has won any of the events put on buy SM has more pp than they know what to do with and that's okay. I received about 8k just for showing up and competing and that has helped tremendously.
I just don't think we should lump everyone into one group and call them greedy, because in the spirit of competition, one person wins and everyone else loses.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

nothing wrong with showing up for easy money. thats what the giveaways are for. my statement that you're quoting is that i doubt people are going to donate to a consolidation fund for the guy when there is only one primary giveawya person (me)

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 02-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Orc

I'm poor af but I can help PL some lowbies in lieu of plat.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hey guys, I appreciate y'all looking out for me, but really it's not necessary to try to fund-raise a consolation prize!

I've been playing here since 2010, and while I am not a super monk (LIKE SOMEONE WE KNOW) I am doing alright for being a filthy casual. In fact I recently hit 59 (yes, since 2010. I'm slow), got my long-awaited T-staff, and have like 12k+ in the bank. Of course a rare item like an AoN would be super cool, but that's life! It's supermonk's contest, and thanks goes to him for putting it on. I think it's great that at least some people who have the means do this kind of stuff.

At the end of the day I had fun making my skeleton, and I hope people thought it was cool.
Closed Thread