Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2020, 10:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, what? I don't think that is true. If it was, we wouldn't be lawyerquesting and hoping for consequence every cycle.

Sirkens rules are getting blatantly ignored without punishment. Hell, even Rogeans rules.

IE: Mem blurring Vulak and Skipping PoG clear by kiting everything and burning down Tunare.
I don't know all the facts about "mem blurring vulak" but from what I heard it didn't sound nefarious in any way shape or form.

Also from what I remember, the Tunare ruling was based on a strat we figured out in AM that had to do with agro. Thats not the current strat.
Old 12-31-2020, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tbh it’s a two way street. They’re lucky we keep a presence here too. Without us, they wouldn’t exist, just as we wouldn’t without them. They should probably just add another GM to the roster. I’m sure they have a list of people who would help. Nonetheless, I agree that sitting in ToV to record as a GM is a waist. The players should be able to record their own issue they report. That’s like telling the judge to go find the evidence, submit it, and analyze it, lol !
"Without us they wouldn't exist"

What an entitled way to think of people volunteering their time to resolve our issues.
Old 12-31-2020, 11:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Without us they wouldn't exist"

What an entitled way to think of people volunteering their time to resolve our issues.
Looks like we found the person who says, as their face is getting slammed into the pavement or brick wall, “I PAY YOUR SALARY WITH MY TAX DOLLARS!!”
Old 12-31-2020, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know all the facts about "mem blurring vulak" but from what I heard it didn't sound nefarious in any way shape or form.

Also from what I remember, the Tunare ruling was based on a strat we figured out in AM that had to do with agro. Thats not the current strat.
AM was warned after doing the same strategy. You're thinking of the first kill. Though the way Rogean worded the warning, it's hard to say...
Old 12-31-2020, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdoofaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s a lot of time and effort. We’re lucky they have a presence at all here.
It's not a lot of time and effort in the grand scheme of things. A few hours or Endless fucking petitions because people are doing whatever the hell they want ignoring all the rules..

It's a no brainer.
Old 12-31-2020, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM was warned after doing the same strategy. You're thinking of the first kill. Though the way Rogean worded the warning, it's hard to say...
Nexii how is getting curb stomped with a bunch of PC cry babies going? You ready to come home?
Old 12-31-2020, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nexii how is getting curb stomped with a bunch of PC cry babies going? You ready to come home?
It's crybabies or those that don't believe in elfquest law. Tough pickings

Maybe when the AM > AG > AM 2.0 > AM 3.0... > AM 7.0 (Freedom) pixel transfer package becomes a thing
Old 12-31-2020, 10:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which home does she have to go to?
Daddy Guard who gets the kills, or the sad offspring that has 0 solo raid kills and originally split from Daddy's balls to form Reedumb but still calls daddy to help take down the bad monsters?

... Asking for a friend ...
Old 12-31-2020, 10:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookitsjb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which home does she have to go to?
Daddy Guard who gets the kills, or the sad offspring that has 0 solo raid kills and originally split from Daddy's balls to form Reedumb but still calls daddy to help take down the bad monsters?

... Asking for a friend ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 12-31-2020, 10:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Britney play? Probably explains why everyone thinks she's being held captive.. #FreeBritney
Closed Thread