Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 11:21 PM
Banned

Where Thomacles though??? I’m so confused, like this thread just makes OP seem really toxic??
Old 04-07-2021, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

refers to the bard thread in my signature
Old 04-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

This is the worst RnF post in a long time. The guy literally did nothing wrong. Whether he FDed or zoned your friend was still getting trained. Your friend missed the most elementary fucking rule in EQ: don’t AFK right at a zone line if you don’t want to risk getting trained. Your friend shouldn’t be such an idiot next time; don’t blame some other guy for you two being morons.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the worst RnF post in a long time. The guy literally did nothing wrong. Whether he FDed or zoned your friend was still getting trained. Your friend missed the most elementary fucking rule in EQ: don’t AFK right at a zone line if you don’t want to risk getting trained. Your friend shouldn’t be such an idiot next time; don’t blame some other guy for you two being morons.
Or maybe learn how to read?

I went out of my way to say it was "clearly accidental", and also, that training a construct to ZL is not what makes him a scumbag.

If you paid attention in 3rd Grade English you might see that the entire crux of my argument is that he is a scumbag for denying what happened when presented with the video, and that my big issue here is that he denied he did anything, then ran away to ToV leaving me to clean up his mess.

The sad part is that through his denial, he will walk away from this incident still not understanding how the Construct mechanics work. What's going to happen is that he will have to train another construct or two on someone a mile away before he learns his lesson. Sad, just like your inability to read before vomiting word salad on everybody's virgin ears.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CD288 is that nerd on Reddit that shares an entire novel's worth of his opinion on a topic, before actually reading the article.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I went out of my way to say it was "clearly accidental", and also, that training a construct to ZL is not what makes him a scumbag.

If you paid attention in 3rd Grade English you might see that the entire crux of my argument is that he is a scumbag for denying what happened when presented with the video, and that my big issue here is that he denied he did anything, then ran away to ToV leaving me to clean up his mess.

The sad part is that through his denial, he will walk away from this incident still not understanding how the Construct mechanics work. What's going to happen is that he will have to train another construct or two on someone a mile away before he learns his lesson. Sad, just like your inability to read before vomiting word salad on everybody's virgin ears.
If I sit at the Crushbone zone line and afk, then someone trains D'Vinn and Emperor Crush because they can't kill them - are they scumbags if I've recorded it and can prove it? Or am I in the wrong for sitting there?
Old 04-08-2021, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Op was boxing
Old 04-08-2021, 12:51 AM
Decaying Skeleton

go outside and invis

or just go outside
Old 04-08-2021, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He doesn’t need to admit to anything. He didn’t even do anything wrong. The fact that you even accosted him about it at all is a joke when the whole situation is entirely your fault by parking your boxed alt at the ZL.

The funniest part of this whole situation is I bet the GMs look into your boxing as a result of this thread lol
Old 04-08-2021, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

I have a few take aways here

1) Either OP is boxxing or selling PLs for $$$
2) OP tried/is trying to get this poor broke monk to pay him money as 'compensation'
3) I fucking hate Bards
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread