Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 03:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He doesn’t need to admit to anything. He didn’t even do anything wrong. The fact that you even accosted him about it at all is a joke when the whole situation is entirely your fault by parking your boxed alt at the ZL.

The funniest part of this whole situation is I bet the GMs look into your boxing as a result of this thread lol
Do you even play P99? 2,000 posts....looks like you are just playing the forum warrior game. Sad. The people getting the XP in DN typically just go AFK, so the boxing accusations just seem kind of desperate. I understand that might be a hard concept for you to understand since nobody likes you.
Old 04-08-2021, 03:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a few take aways here

1) Either OP is boxxing or selling PLs for $$$
2) OP tried/is trying to get this poor broke monk to pay him money as 'compensation'
3) I fucking hate Bards
Selling Power Levels in DN for $$ is pretty standard operating procedure. You new here?

Why would I want money from him? I just want him to understand what will happen if he brings a construct anywhere near the ZL. Screw me for not wanting innocent people to get killed or trained, I suppose, cause if it's not me, it's someone else, and it could be you.

A guy with a name that references both EQ and Bards hates Bards. Weird, but ok.
Old 04-08-2021, 04:00 AM
Kobold

All the Bard hating in here is odd. Sounds like jealousy to me. It's funny cause it's always Enchanters, Shamans, and Monks taking all the good money camps.

How many money camps have you tried to take, but had to find something else to do because some freakin' Bard was there camping it?

Yet multiple people here are crying about Bards because they swarm and sell power levels???? What is a Bard supposed to sell? The money they made soloing Drusella Sathir? LOL, get help guys.
Old 04-08-2021, 04:05 AM
Fire Giant

The twist is that this really is a story of a P99 Blue Scumbag
Old 04-08-2021, 04:06 AM
Sarnak

I'd wager that this has happened well over 1,000 times on P99. I've killed a couple of spiders before and people have dropped constructs on me or my PLee more times than I can remember.

It's kind of part of the camp. Definitely not worthy of a name-and-shame.

Just park them, rez your friend, and go on with your day.
Old 04-08-2021, 04:14 AM
Planar Protector

My point OP is that your fucking retard friend who died isn't really a friend, it's some asshole you are Powerleveling and you should get fucked for ruining the server AKA Chardok AoE AKA DN AoE AKA Bard swaming
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-08-2021, 04:56 AM
Large Rat

Thomacles is an arrogant dickhead, same goes for Khaall and most of the leadership of TSS. Is a shame, there are so many nice people in the guild, yet they have to deal with being run by a pack of detritivores. It's no surprise most of the officers and a lot of members leave, once they see what those douches are really like. For those who don't see it yet, you will eventually.
Old 04-08-2021, 05:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My point OP is that your fucking retard friend who died isn't really a friend, it's some asshole you are Powerleveling and you should get fucked for ruining the server AKA Chardok AoE AKA DN AoE AKA Bard swaming
Some irrational anger right here. I hope that you get the help you need.
Old 04-08-2021, 05:35 AM
Planar Protector

Some guy afk died while getting bard PL?

And?
Old 04-08-2021, 06:34 AM
Planar Protector

Oh noes you died at a zone line one short run away from where an army of cleric bots are bound at?

We feel so bad for you.

Get a fucking grip, OP. Enjoy your backfire thread.