Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Orc

Default Its Official, I'm Starting <The Curse> , Thanks Sprinkle

Ok Guys, I read over the previous Thread about Starting the curse by Sprinkle, had a short convo with Sprinkle, read over the thread again and my decision is made.

Lets Start this shit up.

My memory is shot so I do not remember many of my crew members or guild members back in the day when i originally played in "The Curse" so work with me guys.

I played a monk back in the day named Grickus for those that know who I am.

I'm going to create some sort of guild website in the future for the Guild but as of now If you want in send me a PM here with this:
__________________________________________________ _________
Class:
Race:
PVP Experience:
Previous Character names:
Why you want to join:
How often you play:
Timezone:
Current Character Name:
__________________________________________________ __________

Now all of this is open for suggestions and debate. If you don't like something in this or want to add something feel free to throw it out there.

As of now it's going to be the original PK guild from RZ I can't say it'l be hardcore because well..... as of now no one but me is in it lol.
While we ARE a PK guild, There will be a small honor code for PKing:

1. No Pking someone on a corpse run....unless they've been reported doing it before.

2. Don't talk shit unless they start it. If They start it then rip them a new asshole.

3. Don't PK your group/guild-mates...

4. If another player is being PK'd unjustly by someone outside (or inside) the guild, assist the player being unjustly pk'd if it is within your power... the logic behind this rule is that it will hopefully bring in more players to our guild and weed out shitty players from our own ranks. The definition of "Unjustly PK'd" is someone who breaks one of the above three rules, within or without the guild.

Thats all for the PK honor code (which can be changed at a later date) , as for general guild rules:

1. No large amounts of dramatic bullshit between guild members. You got a problem with someone take it to tells. Failure to do so will result in discipline of the Players.
2. Attending a Raid or Guild Event is mandatory if your online.
3. Helping a Guild Member is Number one Priority if it is within your power to do so.
4. The Most Important rule: Don't piss me off....

The Ranking system will be determined by PVP ability as well as leadership skills. Duels and tests of leadership will be done to determine who gains officer or second in command status. Specifics will be given at a later date.

I Hope to do a lot of raiding in the future if our numbers will allow it, but as of now i'll call us a casual pk guild due to lack of numbers.

One last thing:

DO NOT let anyone or anything deter you from attempting to join this guild, whether it be shitty pvp ability or a bad reputation. We can fix PVP Ability easily with practice and dedication, and if you can prove your bad reputation is bullshit OR change the error of your ways you will be considered for joining.

Lets bring this Legendary Guild back to life boys.

Is your body ready?
Last edited by PlayervsDen; 11-03-2011 at 10:14 PM..
Old 11-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Kobold

Duels to resolve issues in a level based game with rocks paper scissors machnics sounds silly. No offense.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Duels to resolve issues in a level based game with rocks paper scissors machnics sounds silly. No offense.
i didn't really think of that lol i kindof just threw together some of my old school guild's rules in with some new ones i figured were appropriate before actualy editing. I'll change that later tonight thanks for point that out man.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that and its a pvp game not a dueling game a rogue can b skilled at finding someone and stabbing them in the cranium when they arent ready doesn't mean they ever gonna be able to /duel and win
Old 11-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Orc

Changed it =) thanks guys
Old 11-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'll just leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqK0nPEvd3Q
Old 11-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwingler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll just leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqK0nPEvd3Q
the fuck is this? 71min long EQ memories video? GTFO.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:24 AM
Orc

Hehe is that you Zennael? or you just go out and find this youtube video of zennaels?
Old 11-05-2011, 05:07 AM
Banned

I am looking to join a new pvp guild. Are you red or blue? I would like to join.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

No I am not Zennael. No I did not watch the entire fucklong movie. But randomly scanning through a few images I saw a lot of familiar names, including you Grickus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I got the video from the Eximos website. Zennael posted it there as the roots of the guild. /shrug
Closed Thread