Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Softcore is in for a rude awakening when he figures out how often the people on this server are going to corpse camp and bind camp each other. Dude's also stickin his head in the ground and repeating the same shit in this thread. Faggot also refers to tunare as a real diety. Looking forward to griefing the shit out of him with the exp pen on pvp death mechanic he thinks he is in love with.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Softcore is in for a rude awakening when he figures out how often the people on this server are going to corpse camp and bind camp each other. Dude's also stickin his head in the ground and repeating the same shit in this thread. Faggot also refers to tunare as a real diety. Looking forward to griefing the shit out of him with the exp pen on pvp death mechanic he thinks he is in love with.
Im going to enjoy killing people like this on the server.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:03 AM
Kobold

I'm still wondering what were supposed to do regarding our gear if we die in a camp spot.

Are we supposed to just stay away and be naked for an hour? What do melees do?

Even if we go back to loot n scoot it will probably just end in having two corpses.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still wondering what were supposed to do regarding our gear if we die in a camp spot.

Are we supposed to just stay away and be naked for an hour? What do melees do?

Even if we go back to loot n scoot it will probably just end in having two corpses.
Try communicating (POLITELY!) with the people who PKed you. Ask them if they will allow lns. If no, you could risk running in and pulling your corpse away.. or just not try until they have left the area. If yes, hope they are telling the truth and go in and loot, then get out of the zone immediately.

And if they are lying, remember their names, and their guild. Be extra wary of them in the future. Eventually you'll have a good idea of who's extra mean and who is nice.

The guild I am joining at release will always allow lns, so long as you don't forget the s part and aren't a known griefer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Kobold

Maybe in old EQ, but with all the trolls/griefers I seem to encounter online, I'm a bit skeptical about your polite EQ community of bad guys and good guys.

My experience with the internetz these days is that people just don't give a flying monkey, and are in it for the "lulz"
Old 11-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe in old EQ, but with all the trolls/griefers I seem to encounter online, I'm a bit skeptical about your polite EQ community of bad guys and good guys.

My experience with the internetz these days is that people just don't give a flying monkey, and are in it for the "lulz"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMun...eature=related

I bet a lot of players will surprise you.. and just as many will make you roll your eyes in distaste. Never forget, though, that you're much more likely to be shown respect if you're known for giving it.

EQ pvp is a wonderful example of a sandbox MMO.. you can be whoever you want, and people will react accordingly.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:35 AM
Kobold

I would never grief unless I was after vengeance.

Times have changed and war is coming on Red99.

I expect no mercy, and neither should you.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I would never grief unless I was after vengeance.

Times have changed and war is coming on Red99.

I expect no mercy, and neither should you.
Of course, expectations are dangerous here :P

But you won't grief under normal circumstances, and neither will I. That must say something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1116Qqd8tk&NR=1
Last edited by Softcore PK; 11-07-2011 at 02:39 AM.. Reason: cat power so <3
Old 11-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet a lot of players will surprise you.. and just as many will make you roll your eyes in distaste. Never forget, though, that you're much more likely to be shown respect if you're known for giving it.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMun...eature=related

EQ pvp is a wonderful example of a sandbox MMO.. you can be whoever you want, and people will react accordingly.
Right, just politely ask a zerg guild called <Holocaust> "May i get my corpse back, kind sir?" and be respectful, and things might just turn out ok for you.
Closed Thread