Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

I was in The Curse for a while. I see a lot of familiar names and see myself in several SS's. This dude liked to take SS's of himself though, wtf.

Stanexx the Devastator
Last edited by Dfn; 11-05-2011 at 03:55 PM..
Old 11-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Aviak

Default let me help you with that memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayervsDen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My memory is shot so I do not remember many of my crew members or guild members back in the day when i originally played in "The Curse" so work with me guys.
The Curse listing
Old 11-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Orc

Your fuckin amazing. thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2011, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

You're*
Old 11-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwingler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I am not Zennael. No I did not watch the entire fucklong movie. But randomly scanning through a few images I saw a lot of familiar names, including you Grickus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I got the video from the Eximos website. Zennael posted it there as the roots of the guild. /shrug
i appreciate you finding that video [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. brings back a lot of good memories. i didnt watch the entire thing either but i loved it! we're still recruiting if ur interested [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

This is Zennael. Found this post somehow heh.. Yea it's a long video alright, it's just that I had tons of Screenshots. Like 960 of them heh. LOL @ Stanexx - "dude liked taking SS's of himself"...well when when it comes down to it in EQ, there is either some action going on or it is only you and your character. It's because of the camera views. And they wouldn't have come out as well if I had a real high resolution monitor back then like I do now..But hey! You're in there!

Here was the real legit old list of <The Curse>

Curse Listing:

http://ralloszek.stephans.org/rz/gui...name=The+Curse

Despite its drawn out length, glad some may have liked the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4T40PTL4Dc I put together. Good times back then with you all! Grickus, Stanexx, everyone else..Cheers. You guys were awesome..

You were going to anyways, but glad to have helped maybe inspire you to make <The Curse> live again, great guild. As a guild we were going at the PvP as one of the few on the server even doing it, maybe even the only ones at one point.

Project Red 1999 awaits...
Last edited by ZenjitsuRZ; 12-18-2011 at 10:28 PM..
Old 11-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Weeee sup hets, Tyraff / Dastyr here...I was the loudmouth solo artist (flipping through the video, famous @ 13 mins in)

Looking through the list of guildmates brings back such good memories...Grickus, Stenk, Gudlizy, Jobel, Zxyz, Salaiin, Alinusan, Iblindyouk...that was the crew

Message me @ Tyraff or Dastyr on P99Red to catch up and/or get my vent info or send me a PM here on the forums...I'd love to hear what any of you guys are up to these days

Any League of Legends players by any chance? o_O
Old 01-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

omg Tyraff! Grickus! and all my other old curse brethren! Alinusan here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ready to enlist in the best game ever made once again and dominate.

I was the Erudite Mage in case some of you don't rememba. Unfortunately that video link posted above was apparently removed.. so I don't know if I'm in it, but I rolled with a lot of old curse for quite awhile and I am on the list linked above too.

Tyraff my old bff how are ya bro?
Old 01-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Banned

should have started this guild release day imo
Old 01-14-2012, 04:57 AM
Banned

never seen one of these ingame wonder if they as squishy as dead money or axis members.
Closed Thread