Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 11:47 PM
Sarnak

This is the what, 5th post of some event giving away free things where it either happened late or more likely not at all?

Guys don't forget to sign up for your chance to win an AoN and CoF here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=66008

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 01-03-2020, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

Supermonk gave out cash like 5 other times and even said he cancelled the scavenger hunt due to technical reasons. You didn't make him rage quit he was already moved onto green/teal.

Best of luck on green/teal supermonk, hope my shaman runs into you there.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Wolverin/Supermonk is for real. Handed out pp like he said. Thanks for the 2k!

Even let me cut the line due to RL drama.

-Cisco 60 Ogre Shaman
Last edited by ScottBerta; 01-03-2020 at 01:56 AM..
Old 01-03-2020, 03:06 AM
Sarnak

Well if he's actually doing it that's great! Just from skimming forums it does look like he's posted and cancelled multiple times, but I'm glad people are getting something out of it!

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 01-03-2020, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact he made everyone stand around like dicks 3 days in a row and jump through hoops for pathetic amounts like 2k plat which I could freakin give away to people off my main but so easily and readily just destroyed 200k plat on a whim shows you what a pathetic weasel, cheap, petty fuckin attention whoring escapade this entire thing really was. Once again fuck him and fuck you too if you are going to be a sycophant and have his side in this.
For someone with such a rich main, you are complaining quite a bit about not getting some free stuff on an alt.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Orc

To the guys complaining about cancelled events: If you go back and read his posts, he always gave a valid reason why the events had to be postponed or cancelled (such as the bug with giving items to NPCs for the easter egg hunt, real-life commitments, etc). As others have already pointed out, you are complaining about something you put zero effort into organizing.

I personally appreciate what Supermonk has done to make the holiday season more festive. Thanks to the money he has handed out, I will be able to afford my next level of spells without stressing out, a few levels of reagents (peridots are expensive!), and maybe even a badly-needed earring or two. It was also just fun to watch/participate.

Thanks, Supermonk! Try to keep in mind, that for every nay-sayer posting negative nonsense on here, there are even more people who appreciate what you did for the server! :-)

(p.s. As the great and wise Taylor Swift once said: "Haters gonna hate-hate-hate-hate-hate!")
Old 01-03-2020, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

i wanted some of this free stuff, but i didn't want to log in. why didn't someone PM me? why are you ruining my life?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

oops wrong face [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2020, 06:32 PM
Kobold

I would like to once again thank Supermonk for the welfare pixels. I waited in line and got my government cheese. I don't understand the hate. Beggars can't be choosers.
Closed Thread