Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Smile Who are your characters going to be?

Tell me about them! What race/class/diety? Why?? Have you developed back stories for them? Where did they come from, and why will they do the things they will?

Most of you seem to be ruthless murderers (RPKs)!! Are you a little warped in the head, or simply evil?

I hope you guys think of these things. It adds a little depth to your character, and I prefer it over basketball references :P

Do tell!
Old 10-20-2011, 12:52 AM
Fire Giant

I'm actually leaning towards Paladin lol, and going to try to be a paragon of virtue in the sea of these ruthless killers. Try to defend the weak ,etc.etc.

Everyone else will be "roleplaying" axe murderers, so I want to be something different.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

i will be an iksar monk of cazic thule, come kunark. but til then i'll be a bard or a druid.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

PvP servers are the perfect place for RP to take place. It's a shame we don't see enough of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually leaning towards Paladin lol, and going to try to be a paragon of virtue in the sea of these ruthless killers. Try to defend the weak ,etc.etc.

Everyone else will be "roleplaying" axe murderers, so I want to be something different.
I like this! And paladin would be the perfect choice, of course. What race/diety? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i will be an iksar monk of cazic thule, come kunark. but til then i'll be a bard or a druid.
Will your monk be evil and intimidating? Would your bard be playful and courageous? Would your druid be a psychotic PETA member? Details!
Old 10-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Fire Giant

Hopefully most people roll casters so I don't have to use more then half a mana pool on kills. Hate killing melee's and tanks then you gotta med for 15 min after a kill ;x
Old 10-20-2011, 01:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.notacult.com/swampd.htm

Check out the part where the paladin comes in. It's good stuff.

Another thing: Notice the melee damage on this server. Notice how much damage the paladin armor mitigates. Paladin in in all planar no-drop stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

My main will be a gnome cleric of Bertoxxulous. And though she will have a perhaps unhealthy obsession with disease, blood and death, she will be far from evil. I don't see her wanting to PK at all, opting instead to be helpful and make as many friends as possible. Maybe I could take up baking, and pass out treats in my exp groups! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

I will be playing a sexually-confused androgynous Dwarf Cleric.

lol wut
Old 10-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PvP servers are the perfect place for RP to take place. It's a shame we don't see enough of it.

I like this! And paladin would be the perfect choice, of course. What race/diety? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Will your monk be evil and intimidating? Would your bard be playful and courageous? Would your druid be a psychotic PETA member? Details!
my monk will be intimidating but i will spare those who i pity. my bard will be a dickhead and swarm kite. my druid will be a sick ass hierophant and he will kill/nuke griefers off the server
Old 10-20-2011, 03:39 AM
Banned

my druid will be roleplaying the typical californian and as such believes everything but himself, a few friends and the trees should be dead.
Closed Thread