Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeahh sometimes I care about something way too much about something but I guess it's because I have a RL friend who acts very similar to the OP in many cases...
It's pretty interesting you two made your accounts on the same month/year. Total coincidence. i'm sure. Strangely, you both are propping this thread up that you actually necro'd. You've also been spamming my inbox with messages and friend invites.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:28 AM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty interesting you two made your accounts on the same month/year. Total coincidence. i'm sure. Strangely, you both are propping this thread up that you actually necro'd. You've also been spamming my inbox with messages and friend invites.
Lol, how easy your life would be if only 2 people noticed what a crybaby idiot you are.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2019, 12:30 AM
Kobold

Rampant paranoia, yeah, tweaker. Not that it's very likely for you to make sense about something, but afaik I've never sent a PM here and I've never sent a friend invite on any forum. But of course, that is just what I would say to cover up my nefarious and complex plan with Asteria, whoever she/he is.

Not sure why she necro'd it, I commented because I've been commenting on just a crazy <rimshot> number of people posting here who are displaying significant pathology of one kind or another. But that is also what I would say to help cover up my even more complex and nefarious scheme with Asteria. Actually if that's her pic she's cute enough, but yeah not so much on the music. Sorry Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Kobold

Yeah, I've thought about it, and I just can't get past the music. I'm sorry Asteria, but I'm breaking up with you, and that means our plan to get DMN is off, despite all those weeks and months we spent planning it.

Don't worry, you'll get over it. And we'll always have that weekend in Sheboygan.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

hey my rebound senses are tingling

sup asteria
Old 12-10-2019, 01:40 AM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey my rebound senses are tingling

sup asteria
Hi bb bq(bisquick)

Life good?
Old 12-10-2019, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've also been spamming my inbox with messages and friend invites.
Wait, I wasn't the only one? I feel so used...

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-10-2019, 03:01 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, I wasn't the only one? I feel so used...
DMN exaggerating of course :P He is quite the drama queen as we knowe. I was just attempting to clear up a personal matter with him/her.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DMN exaggerating of course :P He is quite the drama queen as we knowe. I was just attempting to clear up a personal matter with him/her.
I didn't bother reading them. Were you clearing up why you decided to necro two old threads, both responding to me with some vapid idiocy?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=337642&page=4
Old 12-10-2019, 03:21 AM
Banned

Cool

This message is hidden because DMN is on your ignore list.
Closed Thread