Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2019, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah most of the time you can just ignore his comments lol
  • Amount of experience for a Troll SK to ding 60 pre-Velious: 862,591,800‬
  • Amount of experience for a Half WAR to ding 60 pre-Velious: 438,997,612.5

Note: the above includes zero exp in 60. It gets even worse if you add up the amount of experience you can receive in 60 (some people like to buffer their level 60 by a good amount).

Meaning by the time you level 1 troll SK to 60 you could have essentially leveled 2 guys from 1-60 twice. Yes twice.

To the guy above you who said, "oh it will just take another 2 weeks of playing" do you think you can go from 1-60 in just 2 weeks on any toon? Sure, maybe with a huge PL. Hence the reason why I brought up Chardok AE groupage option for the Troll SK.

The troll SK exp penalty is REAL. It doesn't become a thing until the mid-late 50s where it takes WAY more exp to ding. It's not an issue until Kunark.
Last edited by skorge; 11-23-2019 at 07:12 PM..
Old 11-23-2019, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't die, the xp loss and the time required to regain it is soul destroying
This right here is the key for a troll SK I've found, I must have been drunk to do this in classic with zero info. No deaths and a reg zone ZEM of 75 is better than UGuk with a single death.
Old 11-24-2019, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Note: the above includes zero exp in 60. It gets even worse if you add up the amount of experience you can receive in 60 (some people like to buffer their level 60 by a good amount).

Meaning by the time you level 1 troll SK to 60 you could have essentially leveled 2 guys from 1-60 twice. Yes twice.

To the guy above you who said, "oh it will just take another 2 weeks of playing" do you think you can go from 1-60 in just 2 weeks on any toon? Sure, maybe with a huge PL. Hence the reason why I brought up Chardok AE groupage option for the Troll SK.

The troll SK exp penalty is REAL. It doesn't become a thing until the mid-late 50s where it takes WAY more exp to ding. It's not an issue until Kunark.
No, I don’t think you can do it in another two weeks, I think it will take longer than that. But saying the only way to get to 60 on a Troll SK is Chardonnay AE is just dumb dude lol. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt thinking you were just purposefully exaggerating but now it seems like you’re actually being serious lol. Smh
Old 11-25-2019, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

just dinged 40 last night. on SK.. So many peeps dinging 50.. and I am just here like yeah... plz plz plz plz dont resist FD!.. FYI worst moment I have had has been level 36.. Died 3 times in that level. The xp loss was just mind numbing.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 12-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're not going from 1-60, you're going 1-50 (which is trivial regardless of class/race) and then 50-60 later. Probably 51-60 really since anyone who plays seriously enough to care about this shit will be 100% into 50 when Kunark hits. And yes, you can very much go 51-60 in two weeks if you're an invested player with a guild and network. That's why I said "a month or two longer, maybe even just a couple of weeks if..." I didn't say "it takes two weeks to level up, period." Stop being an imbecile. Quote what I said, not what you want to hear. You're not doing yourself any favors with that kind of fuckfacery.

And don't compare troll SK to halfling warrior. Compare it to the average xp penalty across the playerbase. All int casters have 10%, all bards/rangers/paladins have 40%, all ogres have 15%, etc. It reflects badly on you when you cherrypick the one outlier that best favors your flawed argument, especially when it's a class/race combo that almost nobody plays. The majority of warriors are ogres, trolls, barbarians and later iksars.

Most importantly, if you group, the xp penalty is way less, potentially nil in the right group setup. You're trying to compare a troll SK who solos 1-60 to a halfling warrior who solos 1-60, which is absurd. In a group, xp is divided according to how much xp-to-level-up each member has, so the hybrid takes a larger share unless he's much lower level than the rest. Nobody solos extensively on a tank class.

You made the retarded claim that it takes years to level a troll SK. Don't try to bullshit your way out of that piece of utter idiocy.
Last edited by Noselacri; 12-10-2019 at 10:02 AM..
Old 12-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Kobold

This thread right here is why I play a half elf warrior haha. I don’t wanna deal with losing huge amounts of exp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2019, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread right here is why I play a non-tank race warrior haha. I don’t wanna deal with tanking unless none of the ogres, trolls and barbarians show up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY
*Finger guns, clicks tongue.* Idc about optimal race choice, I'm having fun with my character [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And, tbh, I just wanna swing away with 2h weapons :P

I have respect for those who play Hybrids.
Last edited by Mankong; 12-11-2019 at 04:43 PM..
Closed Thread