Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skepticism is an invention of white supremacy
i doubt it
Old 05-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i doubt it
Exactly, you doubt it because you were raised in a white supremacist society which tricks you into believing it's not real.

Science and reason are two examples of white lies. White supremacist foundations which keep POC down.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

I'm just here to express skepticism about Dino's claim that skepticism was invented by someone like this guy:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-09-2019, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly, you doubt it because you were raised in a white supremacist society which tricks you into believing it's not real.

Science and reason are two examples of white lies. White supremacist foundations which keep POC down.
ive also found Mathematics and Counting to be tools the privileged white use to enslave minorities (clevergirl included, although her/his minority block seems to be ever so fluid)

The truth is out there people. Open your eyes. Don't you think it's a little racist that white people are the ones that invented everything?
Old 05-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just here to express skepticism about Dino's claim that skepticism was invented by someone like this guy:

Making fun of downs.

Classy.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive also found Mathematics and Counting to be tools the privileged white use to enslave minorities (clevergirl included, although her/his minority block seems to be ever so fluid)

The truth is out there people. Open your eyes. Don't you think it's a little racist that white people are the ones that invented everything?

You there!

Solve this quadratic equation, or i will own your soul!!!
Old 05-09-2019, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making fun of downs.

Classy.
Is this etiquette you learned on the hackers forum?

Also, he's a Nazi first and a man with Down's second. Get your fuckin priorities straight.
Last edited by d3r14k; 05-09-2019 at 09:09 PM..
Old 05-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Banned

Even language and the air is racist. These are creations of white supremacists.

There are politicians in South Africa who (CORRECTLY) blame white people for inventing hurricanes.

You really should read Tumblr and get woke on the subject (but it's not my job to educate your honky lookin ass)
Old 05-09-2019, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this etiquette you learned on the hackers forum?

Also, he's a Nazi first and a man with Down's second. Get your fuckin priorities straight.
Yeah im sure this man is a nazi, and then he accidentally contracted down syndrome.

It's ok to make fun of down syndrome, if your using the person in question as a club, to beat people you disagree with.

Thats love.

Seek Christ.
Closed Thread