Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Even if allowing PoM would mean people loitered in ToV waiting for coths (it probably wouldn't) or meant PoM mages would interfere with people's raids in NToV (they certainly wouldn't), neither of those things is raiding.

The real reason is because sirken just made all that shit up.

you used to be allowed to raid sky while raid suspended.
Old 04-25-2020, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q23: What exactly is off limits during a Raid Suspension?
A: Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Guardian Kozzalym, Master Yael, Verina Tomb, Vessel Drozlin, Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST, no Ringwar.

People are bound in PoM. People solo or single group all the content. There are no raid targets. There really needs to be an exception for PoM like there is for Guardian Kozzalym, Master Yael, Verina Tomb, Vessel Drozlin, Lodizal, and Ragefire.
+1
Old 04-25-2020, 02:17 AM
Fire Giant

Can you really not lust after pixels for a week or two? Jesus. Seek help.
Old 04-25-2020, 04:12 AM
Planar Protector

For anyone raid banned now is an excellent time to try red. I'm sure most green players would agree they don't want to see the server go up to 2000+
Old 04-25-2020, 05:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Just my 2 cp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ... I'm 100% ok with that personally! We're talking about the people that volunteer their time to catch the cheaters, so that the rest of us can have a cheat-free (not to mention [I
actually[/I] free) game!
While I am adhering to the punishment, keep in mind that this penalty was imposed on MANY people who not only had never even heard about this exploit, but have not even been to the zone in witch it took place. Literally EVER. As in, not once in my entire life. I've never even seen a screen shot of the place...

But hey, I recognize that I may have indirectly benefited from the exploit that apparently every guild was using. I just wish that they would have banned the offenders directly. Or perhaps just talked to all the guilds for 12 seconds and said "Hey this thing you are apparently all doing... stop doing it. Pretty sure that would have worked too.

Just my 2cp. Standing by for ban hammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2020, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

They suspended individuals too, but as stated by Loramin in another thread this sends the message that no one is getting away with it and just taking a fall for the guild.
Old 04-25-2020, 07:35 AM
Planar Protector

The intent is clear. Guilds should be doing regular PoM ploughs.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

You GUISE got a massive slap on the wrist with some lavander oil massasages for being really really really pathetic losers. I think you should be grateful your characters didn't get deleted and your accounts permabanned because I would have destroyed you one by one in EC tunnel on my GM account infront of the server /ooc larping your doom each and every time individually.

There would be nothing remaining of your guilds or identities on the box. I wouldn't suggest coming here to cry about PoM now too.
Old 04-25-2020, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

wow, those are harsh words from a feb 2020 forum account with 964 posts. It almost seems like you are here only to type on the forum, do you even play blue still Magnet?
Old 04-25-2020, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow, those are harsh words from a feb 2020 forum account with 964 posts. It almost seems like you are here only to type on the forum, do you even play blue still Magnet?
Occasionally my rogue finally got lvl 16, she still has to run to qeynos to train up her double attack

---------

I would do a #sudo grep *guildnames* | -rm -rf on the forums as well

These people do not deserve representation in our fair elven lands.
Closed Thread