Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 05:03 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer teams, coming from Tallon Zek. But the devs on that server need to calm down. Its only a game.
I'm not really sure what happened, but haven't had any problems myself. Did you say some stupid shit?
Old 05-05-2021, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantharTheCruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not really sure what happened, but haven't had any problems myself. Did you say some stupid shit?
19 year old on a power trip over some forum posts apparently
Old 05-05-2021, 05:55 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
19 year old on a power trip over some forum posts apparently
Sounds like this dude Disease went onto the Discord to spew obnoxious, unhelpful garbage and is upset that it wasn't welcome.

Sounds like good Mod work to me.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantharTheCruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like this dude Disease went onto the Discord to spew obnoxious, unhelpful garbage and is upset that it wasn't welcome.

Sounds like good Mod work to me.
Nah you’re thinking of Dulu, not Disease. Disease kept it here, Dulu is the discord warrior
Old 05-05-2021, 06:59 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah you’re thinking of Dulu, not Disease. Disease kept it here, Dulu is the discord warrior
Yeah, you're right. I was misreading this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy is crazy. I trolled them here, joined server last night and get booted. Log back in and Im suspended. I then joined their discord and this fuck and gangsta tell me to edit my posts and they will unsuspend me.

Ya lets force people to edit posts so they can play on our 4 person server. Hard pass on this server.
Still -- here, there, wherever; sounds like this is a dude that's upset when there are consequences to his actions. Don't need that kinda chaff on any server imo.

I don't know if RoT will be any good or what, but if I'm spending all of my free time developing/testing/fixing a server to try and provide some entertainment to a bunch of us degenerates, I wouldn't take shit about it either.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

EQ 2021 lol
Old 05-06-2021, 09:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yeah, you're right. I was misreading this:

Still -- here, there, wherever; sounds like this is a dude that's upset when there are consequences to his actions. Don't need that kinda chaff on any server imo.

I don't know if RoT will be any good or what, but if I'm spending all of my free time developing/testing/fixing a server to try and provide some entertainment to a bunch of us degenerates, I wouldn't take shit about it either.
I created a character Disease. I was sent a tell asking if I play P99, I said yes. I was then suspended. Everyone trolls here, these forums are a joke. But to get that butt hurt over p99 forums that you would ban me from your server. LOL. Emotional 19 year olds maybe shouldnt try running a 10 man eq emu.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:35 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
I created a character Disease. I was sent a tell asking if I play P99, I said yes. I was then suspended. Everyone trolls here, these forums are a joke. But to get that butt hurt over p99 forums that you would ban me from your server. LOL. Emotional 19 year olds maybe shouldnt try running a 10 man eq emu.
I think it's perfectly natural to be upset when your toy is taken from you.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I think it's perfectly natural to be upset when your toy is taken from you.
They kicked a 1/5th of their population...
Old 05-06-2021, 07:23 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^^^ should be an animated gif but imgur sux, click it & it'll werk
Rogean...

Plzz.

Help.

Red 2.0

Vanilla.

Kunark.

Rallos.

Classic resists.

(Item loot would be amazing but I know that the majority can't)

Closed Thread