Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

Just happen to be able to check the Sro DE gypsies and they are in fact dubious -- even to DEs. That's weird.. so does that mean you are FUBAR if you are evil and want to do the lightstone quests? Is this a bug? as someone posted in the bug section about it?
Old 04-26-2021, 09:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm surprised this camp is open at all on Green (it wasn't while I was there).

My friend used to hire Druids from Dial a Port to handle his coin. Even going to the Centaur camp to sell would usually result in you losing the camp.
QFT
Old 04-26-2021, 11:33 AM
Orc

Go to the Centaur Village, which is right by the Tree Ants you are not kos there , find the merchant , and buy the Great Staff he sells for 18 platinum, and sell it back to him for 17 platinum, to get rid of excess silver and gold .
Old 04-26-2021, 12:19 PM
Banned

gnome/dwarf couple in rathe mountains IMO

they sell all kinds of gems, prefectly safe bind point

the gnome? i think is on beta neutral
Old 04-26-2021, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just happen to be able to check the Sro DE gypsies and they are in fact dubious -- even to DEs. That's weird.. so does that mean you are FUBAR if you are evil and want to do the lightstone quests? Is this a bug? as someone posted in the bug section about it?
If so, this is a new development since I was able to do the quests when my DE mage was young.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did the lightstones to the SRo DEs on my Iksar necro on Green using wolf form, and on my human monk using Sneak.

So not "beyond all repair", but if dark elves start dubious, it's at least a hassle. Are you sure you haven't tanked your Dark Bargainers faction in some way? That's what they're on.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
uhh, Gypsies should sell to anyone.

i doubt there is anything good for plat converting with the centaurs. even if there is something like a treant staff prolly only be one, and then as soon as you bought/resold it would end up hidden behind all the other junk., that's assuming someone would even sell one of those in the first place, which i kinda doubt.
Oh I meant the Great staffs.. common drop from treants themselves so people usually sell them to the centaurs.. like 18pp or something and a much closer run than gypsies!
Old 04-26-2021, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Like i said. During Kunark lunch, They changed Gypises faction to actually having rep. Even those whom never killed them now start as dubious if your like orge/troll/DE/Iksar(?). Its a p99 only change. I don't believe they ever said why. It was really funny bc day 1 of kunark all 200 of us in NK at gypsies spamming vendor for druid port instantly got told to Screw off by said vendor. So On Vine, early green used the gypsies in NK/Lavastorm, Oasis all the time. Now can't. Its silly. I am assuming need to do Lightstone quest in wolf form to fix rep.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 04-26-2021, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Centaurs, fletching kit isn't bad conversion
Old 04-26-2021, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
even if there is something like a treant staff prolly only be one, and then as soon as you bought/resold it would end up hidden behind all the other junk
Just a reminder that this is unclassic behavior. On live if you sold something back to a merchant, and they had an open slot (eg. because you just bought all of the item in that slot) the item you sold would fill that slot, and then be available to purchase again.

C'mon Nilbog: keep it classic!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread