Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where would the closest place be for me to exchange my gold when farming treants as a iksar?
FYI- The closest place is going to be High Hold Keep, you can bank even if you are KOS, which not classic. There is also a neutral vendor on the ground floor. You will have keep invisibility up an you can sell no prob, the banker has 2-3 pathing guards (25-30th level) you will most likely have to kill. I busted my but to get my dark elf wizard faction up so I could use the bank there on live.
Old 04-27-2021, 05:16 PM
Banned

Runnyeye goblin bank and merchants are a bit closer to hhk than treants and u can easily raise faction on minos and muddites in xorb.
Old 04-27-2021, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Runnyeye goblin bank and merchants are a bit closer to hhk than treants and u can easily raise faction on minos and muddites in xorb.
I wouldn't say easily (my Iksar Necro started there when the mobs were blue, and got to the point where the mobs were green ... and he still had to kill awhile more to get non-KOS faction) ... but it's definitely doable. Plus, if you're the right level, it's not a bad place to XP.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread