Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 05:28 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't have a problem running around FP, although I think the caster guild may have been off limits. Neriak was fine too. Residents of grob and ogok cared less about my religion than the fact I look like a snack.
You are a snack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2021, 05:35 AM
Large Rat

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably will be killed in any city outside of Akanon by some
But those are just general trends. Really you should just be conning everything yourself, not relying on a guide/forum post. Don't leave faydwer until you have gather shadows and then you will basically live invisible for all of your time when traveling to new places only popping out of it to con NPCs when/where you can safely do so and quickly returning after you con them. You'll get used to it.
I've gotten used to it. This was the best reply and I really appreciate the way you worded it.
Old 08-22-2021, 02:50 PM
Banned

One tip I heard mentioned which I don’t see mentioned again much is, if you want to shop at a town you are KOS, don’t sell all your junk, or carry some gems or jewelry which vendors for a decent price

Then when you find the town you want to buy spells at, make a level 1 alt at that town. Then run him out of town to where your main is and do a drop transfer of the vendor junk to the alt. The alt then sells the junk, buys the spells you want, and re-drops it for your main to pick up. Should take far less time than trying to raise your faction
Closed Thread