Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 02-26-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meta's are different from game design.

Seemingly, there's nothing players can do against meta changes as we have little to no input without vast swings from side of the spectrum to another. The game, by design, is competitive. If you don't like that then you're simply playing the wrong game or on the wrong server.
if you wanted competition you woulda raided pre sleeper waking or on green. you did neither hope that helps.
Old 02-26-2022, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Players 100% decide the metas, you herb. Kiting trash isn't game design, it's player choice.
Old 02-26-2022, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you wanted competition you woulda raided pre sleeper waking or on green. you did neither hope that helps.
Hey buddy, sorry to inform you that warder loot is pretty bad outside of an sod/monk robe. No one cares, I hope this revelation doesn't upset your 6+ years of broken record repetition.

p.s. @Rustle

You're welcome to come compete in ToV at any time, but I've been told "it's not our style". One can dream I guess.
Old 02-26-2022, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Players 100% decide the metas, you herb. Kiting trash isn't game design, it's player choice.
Players innovate tactics within the meta that GM's decide. Cause and effect. Why doesn't CSR get more involved with the player base before making radical decisions instead of their historic "hands off" approach?
Old 02-26-2022, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey buddy, sorry to inform you that warder loot is pretty bad outside of an sod/monk robe. No one cares, I hope this revelation doesn't upset your 6+ years of broken record repetition.

p.s. @Rustle

You're welcome to come compete in ToV at any time, but I've been told "it's not our style". One can dream I guess.
sorry you think farming = competition, enjoy your welfare farmville pixels
Old 02-26-2022, 03:37 PM
Banned

Come on Ramen, make my next vulak loot drop more memorable and valuable.

/throws down the gauntlet
Old 02-26-2022, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Come on Ramen, make my next vulak loot drop more memorable and valuable.

/throws down the gauntlet
imagine not getting vulak loot for years into velious, you can.
Old 02-26-2022, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Contrary to ignorant assumptions, any and every guild is more than welcome to come compete for mobs in this game...it's how it's always been and how it should always remain. Guess what, give it a try and you can find success, it's not that difficult.

One can't blame others for your own lack of initiative and motivation to play the game as it was intended if you won't even try.
Lol your agenda is so clear here it’s such a joke
Old 02-26-2022, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Who are you to tell me what to do? I don't come tell you what to do. Again, you're assuming my motivations and you couldn't be further from the truth.

Why do you keep doing that?
I think you’re mistaking my advice for an order. I’m trying to make you realize you’re getting way to immersed in what should be a hobby. This is an emulated server of an incredibly old video game…if you are upset enough about raid pixel farming and not being able to use your 100 man Zerg guild to kill every single target all the time, you should really take a break and take a step back and assess yourself and what you’re doing. We can all get a little too immersed and addicted to things at times, it happens, but when it does we need to take a break and realize that maybe we’re not living our best life by doing so…you should do that
Old 02-27-2022, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the use of the word ‘welfare’ on p99. Like there’s somehow a way to know whether an item someone is using was gotten by winning a race to the dragon beforehand or not. Last I checked, a claw of lightning is a claw of lightning, and I doubt the person wielding it cares what you think about how they obtained it.
Don't speak until you've covered yourself in glory by getting FTE ahead of hockeydaddy69 only cheating a little bit.