Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-14-2022, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw bro, don’t think folks who disagree with me are villains. But ninja looters who remove raid mobs from a time-locked game out of spite?

Yeah, those folks, your folks, are villains.
You are proving my point here. You're simply mad that you didn't get Warder loot. That is understandable, but don't take it out on Seal Team. They are playing the Sleeper mechanic as intended by the developers.

I see you are conveniently leaving out your own title, which would be "Essence Lens Remover from a time-locked game". How do I know you are not doing that out of spite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So not BiS.
What else is better than Essence Earring or Essence Ring besides AoW Ring or Vulak Ring/Earring?
Old 04-14-2022, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are proving my point here. You're simply mad that you didn't get Warder loot. That is understandable, but don't take it out on Seal Team. They are playing the Sleeper mechanic as intended by the developers.

I see you are conveniently leaving out your own title, which would be "Essence Lens Remover from a time-locked game". How do I know you are not doing that out of spite?

What else is better than Essence Earring or Essence Ring besides AoW Ring or Vulak Ring/Earring?
There are now fewer dragons to kill.

Also, I have no 60 warriors or monks. Doubt Potatus was banking on Warder loot either.

I just dislike pretentious pricks lying about why they reduced a communal game’s world. But again, if it makes you feel better to believe the actual reason people view you and yours as assholes is pixel saltiness, go for it. Villains gotta tell themselves something.
Last edited by jadier; 04-14-2022 at 04:35 PM..
Old 04-14-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There are now fewer dragons to kill.

Also, I have no 60 warriors or monks. I just dislike pretentious pricks lying about why they reduced a communal game’s world. But again, if it makes you feel better to believe the actual reason people view you and yours as assholes is pixel saltiness, go for it.
I am not lying at all. You simply cannot disprove my points. Killing Warders does little to shrink the world. You are down 4 bosses (but you can only kill 3 at a time), and you gain a really good new quest that is repeatable. People will still be clearing ST for prismatic scales, primal weapons, and priceless weapons.

You claim you have the moral high ground, and do not have pixel saltiness, but your words do not reflect this. You sound pretty salty to me.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 04-14-2022 at 04:48 PM..
Old 04-14-2022, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not lying at all. You simply cannot disprove my points. Killing Warders does little to shrink the world. You are down 4 bosses (but you can only kill 3 at a time), and you gain a really good new quest that is repeatable. People will still be clearing ST for prismatic scales, primal weapons, and priceless weapons.

You claim you have the moral high ground, and do not have pixel saltiness, but your words do not reflect this. You sound pretty salty to me.
Lol, maybe lie is the wrong word. You may actually be so high on your own supply that you believe this bullshit.

As for prove or disprove, the jury’s the population of p99 Green. We’ve reviewed the evidence and the vote came in. Notice how nobody not steeped in the Seal Team Discord Cinematic Universe is defending your choice to permanently reduce the number of raid mobs and BiS items? Not even FoW.

Hell, not even your whole guild was comfortable unilateral shrinking the game we all love.

Enjoy the infamy. Eventually you’ll all /gquit to hide your shame.
Last edited by jadier; 04-14-2022 at 05:02 PM..
Old 04-14-2022, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
When do guilds not talk shit? That is what they do on a weekly basis lol. They are almost certainly trolling people. I guess if you want to say all internet trolling is spiteful, you can. But I think that is an exaggeration.
Lmao wow this is one of the funniest ways I've seen someone refuse to just accept they're wrong.

You literally have a guild that is saying that they're waking the sleeper because they want to screw their competition out of getting loot (i.e. spite). And you're like no theyre just joking around!!!

It's unreal how you'll just refuse to admit being incorrect here
Old 04-14-2022, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

god the salt is so hilarious here

as if anyone thought green would be different than blue

lmao
Old 04-14-2022, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao wow this is one of the funniest ways I've seen someone refuse to just accept they're wrong.

You literally have a guild that is saying that they're waking the sleeper because they want to screw their competition out of getting loot (i.e. spite). And you're like no theyre just joking around!!!

It's unreal how you'll just refuse to admit being incorrect here
I've been in the raid scene long enough to know most people are just talking shit most of the time. I've seen top guild forums and been in top guild Discords. Big guilds are generally not as evil as people think. People typically just have thinner skin these days to be frank. It's fine if you disagree with me, but that has been my experience.

But let us assume you are correct for a minute, and Seal Team is really the most evil guild to ever play Everquest. What does their intent have to do with Sleeper? It doesn't change any of my previous points.

You can kill Sleeper without being spiteful, as it is just a game mechanic. So it doesn't really matter if they are being spiteful or not, because the act of killing Sleeper isn't spiteful to begin with. It is just playing the game. If a guild beats another guild to a KT race out of "spite", what difference does it make? The game mechanic works the same if a guild is spiteful or not.
Old 04-14-2022, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

I've never heard of one good reason to wake sleeper except to cock block enemies. I don't see how being on a list of bad guys who have damaged a server permanently is a good thing to do.

But I guess it's some kind of bragging right and when you're strangehold is getting hard to maintain why not go ahead and have that final dunk (if you're selfish and stuff)

But maybe I just don't understand.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-14-2022, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never heard of one good reason to wake sleeper except to cock block enemies. I don't see how being on a list of bad guys who have damaged a server permanently is a good thing to do.

But I guess it's some kind of bragging right and when you're strangehold is getting hard to maintain why not go ahead and have that final dunk (if you're selfish and stuff)

But maybe I just don't understand.
It's a game mechanic and a once in a server experience. That is a lot of fun for some people. Again you can't say killing Sleeper is "Cock Blocking", because content is blocked either way. You get SoD and Fungi Robe, or you get Essence Lens. Somebody is losing out no matter what.
Old 04-14-2022, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
But let us assume you are correct for a minute, and Seal Team is really the most evil guild to ever play Everquest.
Literally no one called you guys most evil. You’re not that special. Individually, many of you are quite nice (although many of those, like Dromo, likely opposed this).

As a group, you’re pricks. Not special pricks, not anything unheard of before in online gaming, EQ, or even just on p99. You’re just regular, run of the mill pricks.

Go ninja loot more and tell yourself you’re just misunderstood. You seem quite adept at motivated reasoning, so I’m sure when you /gquit you’ll convince yourself it was for some good, non-shame based reason.