Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@ Everyone who whines about leapfrogging: its NOT against the rules, it was common behavour on live at the top tier raiding, probably not at the second tier raiding most of you whitnessed.
So because it's not in the rules means it's fine to be dicks?

How do you people not get this? Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".

The point is - some guilds are trying to have the raid scene be a fun place, where guilds can get along, and not be dicks to one another. Some other guild(s) are using this to their advantage. We get it, you get it, but don't act like it's anything than you being 100% dicks. You shouldn't need GMs to babysit you to not be a dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

On live server, whoever broke fear had 100% claim to the zone. It was surprising that this wasn't the case on here. I never knew servers thought so differently.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really want to keep making lies and shit up outside of R&F? Do you want to talk about what TMO has done just within the last week? Keep your nonsense trolling in R&F.

PS thanks for the apps.
it's you two groups of idiots throwing crap at each other like monkeys in cages separated by steel bars. Then when you're all covered in doodoo you point at each other and make comments about how the other one stinks.

If somehow both guilds vanished from P99 this server would have a higher population, a healthier atmosphere and would be more attractive to a new player. Has this ever crossed your mind? Ever? Have you ever thought that maybe the shit that i'm partaking in isn't the healthiest for me or an overwhelming majority of the people that play here?
Old 08-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldnt even call it leapfrogg what we did in fear yesterday, as almost all mobs were still up.
This is straight bullshit as someone else broke the portal which allowed you to walk in and set up in whatever corner you decided to. Also how many mobs did you have to clear/train away before snagging draco? Pretty sure it wasn't "almost all mobs"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one who has killed CT recently (well, just TR the pass couple of months I suppose) actually clears Fear. They train mobs, engage and kill him before they wipe. If your guild can't do CT without clearing the whole zone maybe you need to work on that instead of whining about being "sniped".
Because your way is the only way and the best way.

It's quite obvious that you are all delusional. If your gaming experience was truly the "right" way then why do you have to mass recruit and reform twice a year? You burn yourselves out and I'm happily awaiting the next implosion of "top tier" raid guilds. Who has the popcorn?
Old 08-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If somehow both guilds vanished from P99 this server would have a higher population, a healthier atmosphere and would be more attractive to a new player. Has this ever crossed your mind? Ever? Have you ever thought that maybe the shit that i'm partaking in isn't the healthiest for me or an overwhelming majority of the people that play here?

There will always be the top guilds that everyone hates, always. Do you really believe in your own words?
Old 08-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by druziil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is straight bullshit as someone else broke the portal which allowed you to walk in and set up in whatever corner you decided to. Also how many mobs did you have to clear/train away before snagging draco? Pretty sure it wasn't "almost all mobs"
We do the exact same thing on a fully popped fear every time. The mobs you cleared didnt make a difference at all. We have killed draco before in the same "speed" when no other guild broke fear.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinsawt and getsome are the problems with TR. They only care about being number one and will cheat exploit and be terrible to everyone in order to do this.
Tiggles, for as long as Durison is running your show, you can't really talk about other guilds' shitbaggery. (Valid, or not, it's a massive hypocrisy...)
Old 08-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truth.
Nilbog even came in, flat out, and said you guys are being douchebags. Fuck off already with the leapfrogging, ksing, and rule lawyering to cover your douchebagging.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

Enjoyed breaking fear and killing half the mobs to have another guild run in and get me death touched twice with nothing to show for it. Will be logging in again real soon and recruiting some friends to play as well.

******s.
Closed Thread