Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Is the lottery a zionist scam by the Government?
Yes 2 18.18%
No (I bought a lot of tickets) 2 18.18%
No (I fully support our zionist overlords) 7 63.64%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2016, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5w...ure=youtu.be&1

They just invited the entire world to come prey on them. The look on that bankruptcy lawyer's face tells everything about their future. Who in their right mind would fly to NYC and tell the world you won a powerball and have the ticket on you and have yet to claim it.

Hey let's put my entire family on national TV so that everyone can identify them in the future and they will never have a normal life and be targeted by scammers, extortionists, and beggars. Probably the most naive people I have ever seen.
Wait.. Is that that fuckn mtv vj dude what in the fuck
Old 01-16-2016, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought that was a redneck thing. Either way, never heard an intelligent person use that term.
I've literally only ever heard it come from country club folks. The good old boys I've met stick t the tried and true "it dont matter"
Old 01-16-2016, 11:16 PM
Banned

And of course IRYD watches MTV

Fucking afro-saxon zionist media fuck
Old 01-18-2016, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The couple who won the Powerball will be donating part of the 337 million jackpot to a church and a child's hospital... It makes me sick that so much money is going towards organised religion, when they could donate all of it to the hospital, to another charity, or even keep it.
Yeah, I'm sure you know all about their church. I mean everything that their church does must be horrible. Infact every church and everyone that attends church are horrible people.

Pokesan "The Bigot" strikes again.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:11 AM
Banned

blitzers chowing down big time on the reddit pasta

good job moron!
Old 01-18-2016, 11:45 AM
Banned

Bottom line here is the media could tell you someone win when they didn't. Anyone got actual proof of someone winning?

I didn't think so, because Obama's personal finances are private.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:49 AM
Banned

If I won this money I would buy the servers from Rogean and grant myself the Wu'Tang surname. Then I would abuse my power to slowly run everyone off the server by being a petty man-child. I would also buy several Little Caesar's pizzas franchises and become a Pizza Baron.

Additionally, I would buy all of SORP new computers and declare myself king of forum quest with ban hammer authority. Then I would provoke IRYD into a p!ssing contest where I would ban him and declare myself winner. At this point in my life, having fulfilled all of my main goals, I would retire from P99/FQ and travel to see the 7 ancient wonders of the world in person.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I won this money I would buy the servers from Rogean and grant myself the Wu'Tang surname. Then I would abuse my power to slowly run everyone off the server by being a petty man-child. I would also buy several Little Caesar's pizzas franchises and become a Pizza Baron.

Additionally, I would buy all of SORP new computers and declare myself king of forum quest with ban hammer authority. Then I would provoke IRYD into a p!ssing contest where I would ban him and declare myself winner. At this point in my life, having fulfilled all of my main goals, I would retire from P99/FQ and travel to see the 7 ancient wonders of the world in person.
That's a pretty dope plan spyerbro, I hope you win.

I'd probably open up a nice ass gym that doesn't cost people anything, but it would be whites only just to rustle all the black people and white liberals who wouldn't be interested in working out if it weren't whites only.

I'd probably throw together a nice militia and declare myself emperor of america, too
Old 01-18-2016, 12:30 PM
Banned

I cannot be provoked tho because of my superior intellect
Old 01-18-2016, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blitzers chowing down big time on the reddit pasta

good job moron!
I'm just wondering why your such a bigot that's all.
Closed Thread