Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

#iwillcaremore
Old 07-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I usually stay out of RnF, but that shit Awakened pulled at Hoshkar was bullsh*t.
As someone who was IB/Rampage/Awakened, I can think of dozens of times that dragons get pulled prematurely and then dropped as a stall tactic. Yeah it sucks for the other guild. I don't think it's ever been enforced until rule change #38549 was implemented. Forsaken did that shit all the time in ToV. Pull mob prematurely to entrance, let it reset, then pull it again before the other guild was able to get the dragon in a good spot to pull. When other guild cries foul, just say "we dropped FTE so you could have pulled it if you wanted to." Literally that exact quote is in my logs somewhere on multiple instances.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

I think I've gotten hashtags out of my system for awhi.. ever. And we're just messing with you Awakened. No one really cares about Hoshkar or how your big comeback was a huge flop. Or about how you recruit people who #things still or how if you respond to this post your fascist leaders will steal hours of your life from your DKP page. All water under the bridge. Good luck with your domination.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Large Bat

They got me Rustle'd, if you don't know what your doing... let the Rampage members you absorbed do the pulling for you... leave it to the professionals.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>sees an rnf thread about hoshkar
>checks calendar
>2016

wat
Right? You'd think people knew dragging Hosh as a stall tactic is no bueno by now. But then again, this is the same guild that likes to play the "that was an accident, ignore that" tactic when breaking other rules, so can't be too surprised I guess.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

How can anyone who has ever said something like "bruh" at any point in their life act like they are on a moral high ground?
Old 07-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Kobold

Finally RNF is readable again. There was a lull a few months ago where these forums were boring
Old 07-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Large Bat

.... who are you talking to bruh?
Old 07-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I usually stay out of RnF, but that shit Awakened pulled at Hoshkar was bullsh*t. Eratani I asked you wtf was going on and you told me you had no idea what was happening, htf you going to say y'all were bout to pull when you were clueless of your guildies actions. Pull that thug shit elsewhere, stay the f*ck out of VP if you don't know wtf your doing. Sorry you guys had a shit week after being suspended, but i will play the role of karma if you pull that shit again. #aboveit
This is not the real dottedup. Not enough CAPITAL LETTERS SINCE HE YELLS ALL THE TIME.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddil Arcfire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally RNF is readable again. There was a lull a few months ago where these forums were boring
SHUT IT BIDDIL
Closed Thread