Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleberry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just shut the fuck up.
You shut the fuck up you suck mouth.
This virus shit is a perfect example tp be honest.
Back when I played and mained a monk in 1999 they were the known pullers. could FD split sneak pull it was literally best and sought after amd other classes could pull yea amd well but monks had a skill toolbox geared more for that and dps as a side perk. and whme i started p99 years ago it was the same way then due to people "exploiting" then they made it where you have to wait for a mob to get back to its bind point or use root nets or use cornering coupme other tricks, k. so we go out of get root nets, oh hey guys now you cant use root nets now lull putters and SK can pull better than monks hands down. its take take take. now i have to stand in line 6 feet feom the person infront of me and waear a damn mask to even get groceries whw doest it all freaking end jeeze. come here to play a game we know and love amd its beem real amd its been fun but part of playing a game you know and love if because you know it and love it
the further it gets away from what you know and what you love the further it gets from being the game we came to play.
And I camt even visit my grama or drive to a park now either or go swimming. its bull
and literally all loramins fault
Old 04-19-2020, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

big gubmemt take my freedoms here want to click things but cant now cost 1millikns of platinum
Old 04-19-2020, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

@rogean

Did any mobs get tweaked in this patch as to their difficulty? Some things felt a little different in places, compared to prior engages. I don't feel like it was tied to not being able to dump agro into the mobs. Specifically Dain felt just a tad tougher than normally, we kinda of collectively agreed. Maybe it was just the time of day after a full repop cycle?

<Gravity>
Old 04-19-2020, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1k root net price and 5k reaper price from vendors. Just take it out of the game at that point rofl.
Many players on Blue have literally MILLIONS of plat - let alone the large-guild banks.

5,000 platinum pieces sounds like a fair price for an instant-cast Complete Heal item if ya ask me!
Old 04-19-2020, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many players on Blue have literally MILLIONS of plat - let alone the large-guild banks.

5,000 platinum pieces sounds like a fair price for an instant-cast Complete Heal item if ya ask me!
Except its not instant cast any more so can be possibly interupted
Old 04-19-2020, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The staff has been keeping an eye on how recharging has been affecting the use of various items on the server.

Laughable, little late to the party there boys.
Ohhh dang guys! Revert the changes please, the hacker, exploiter and RMTer disagrees with them!

Go fuck off, guy!
Last edited by Vizax_Xaziv; 04-19-2020 at 04:26 PM..
Old 04-19-2020, 04:29 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Loramin spittin facts in this thread.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 04-19-2020, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin spittin facts in this thread.
Got 6 bags of Orville popping in the microwave eight now, mmmmm nom
Old 04-19-2020, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except its not instant cast any more so can be possibly interupted
Good, now go read a book or some shit. The novels you've typed in this thread have been incoherent and just down right sad. "I can't even go visit my grandma and now this shit happens" fucking big oof man. Learn a skill or something. The game has consumed your life.
Old 04-19-2020, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

pras rogean and staff.

second best patch behind the rooted dragons but above the one where you got rid of the luclin skeleton and wolf models!
Closed Thread