Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2021, 12:59 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fully expect this account to get banned too haha, some aridly lonesome snatch banned me for debating the 19th amendment. One of you incels could give it a firm smack to get the blood flowing back and possibly grow some nuts.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irespectwomen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
debating the 19th amendment.
It's feeding time, lionesses.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:39 AM
Aviak

Yikes. Looks like we have another potential school shooter in our midst. Those red hats tend to block more than just signals from satanic cabals, apparently.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

I assume that debating the 19th amendment is a euphemism for misogynistic comments.
Old 03-02-2021, 02:00 AM
Aviak

Dude’s a creeper. If it weren’t for his squeaky shoes, he’d almost be dangerous.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:39 AM
Sarnak

What fascinates me is trying to imagine how he, and others like him on this forum, got to this point of being such miserable pieces of trash. Like we're each a product of our genetics and environment so I wonder how fucked up must his life have been to get to this state. Like with how he keeps using words incorrectly. Is it because he's uneducated, because he has a mental illness that interferes with his cognitive abilities, or is it something else?
Old 03-02-2021, 05:06 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irespectwomen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actual women do what they're good at, nurturing the people around them. There is nobody better at picking someone up than a women but they are to emotionally vulnerable to create laws and not physically capable to compete in football. This bleeds into a lot of our society, with this false premonition of equality, for instance by introducing women police you have to lower the protocol of rules of engagement to compensate for their lack of physical ability. Whatever, I am kind of ranting at this point but none of us are created equal and women belong in the kitchen raising strong children or you may aswell get used to living in the countries where their women are doing what they're good at.

P.S; you betas will never have a qt3.14 who lives to take care of you to the biological level the apex of a womans satisfaction is following and being nutted in by a man she respects and feels safe with. Feminism is an actual shit test to make betas apparent, women aren't fucking stupid.
wat
Old 03-02-2021, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Cancel culture like when nazis tried to cancel an entire culture? We saw your army of poor white trash, now awaiting trial and imprisonment. I can't wait for push to come to shove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUmbEEiTNfk
Old 03-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Dear Straiker:

It is March 4, Joe Biden remains President and has not been arrested; DJT is still a disgrace. Honor your bet. Time to delete.
Old 03-04-2021, 04:21 PM
Banned

Lol you think there are honorable people here?
Closed Thread