Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 04:03 AM
Sarnak

This all sucks though, really makes our server look like shit to all the people who seen us on tentonhammer.com. Might as well throw that burst of new members out the window for a later date. We will still grow but it will be dramatically delayed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Hopefully they wont think the server is shit becuase it's far from any other emu server anywhere, most stable just some guy with childish grudge, he'll get over it one day.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:25 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Anyone who is deterred by such trivial shit isn't going to make it past level 20 anyways.

Fuck 'em.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fuck 'em.
only if they are female Dark Elf, Wood Elf and maybe even Half Elf!
Old 04-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Something tells me you like the pointy ears!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

yeah ... its the ... "ears" ...!!!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_mo123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This all sucks though, really makes our server look like shit to all the people who seen us on tentonhammer.com. Might as well throw that burst of new members out the window for a later date. We will still grow but it will be dramatically delayed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Hopefully they wont think the server is shit becuase it's far from any other emu server anywhere, most stable just some guy with childish grudge, he'll get over it one day.
im sory mate but you sound like a sad cow lost in the wind, get a life mate. there is more to life the playing a game so in the mean time find a god damn hobby , when the server returns all is good . RIGHT???

hahaha
Old 04-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_mo123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly we dont need need new people, 500ish during prime times is a good number, groups are not hard to find, but at times camps can be.
you get a 1000 people on the server its going to be to crowded IMO.

once Kunark comes out then yeah but, kunark coming out will drawl people all by its self.

Look at the raid scene now, then think about 2-300 more lvl 50's?

While i hope it dosnt do any damage to the tth post i really dont see the need for a bunch of new players atm atleast.
Last edited by Bentheb; 04-11-2010 at 07:27 AM.. Reason: addition
Old 04-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Banned

I couldn't agree more Bentheb. More people isn't always better. I really don't want to see this server go into the toilet because there was to much exposure.Thus which draws a lot of people who will want to ruin it for us just for mere laughter. Hence what has happened, and what will going to happen down the road. Although I pray it won't, because this server has brought me down a road of nostalgia for which I am so thankful.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

is this a joke? you are srsly complaining about a high population?

o m g
Old 04-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Id love if server pop. would raise to 1000+ so we could take down ooc and make this real classic. The server pop is enough when finding grps and selling/buying stuff without global ooc wont be a problem anymore imo.
Closed Thread