Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2023, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Close this forum, it is a safe space for fascists
This post violates my 69th amendment rights.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Kobold

I don't really understand the problem with fascism. I'm white, married, have kids, and a good paying job. If anything a white ethno state would do nothing but benefit me greatly. I'm failing to see why I should want anything else.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really understand the problem with fascism. I'm white, married, have kids, and a good paying job. If anything a white ethno state would do nothing but benefit me greatly. I'm failing to see why I should want anything else.
Well I guess I’m an expert in fascism, and being an expert, fascism means the gov’t can do whatever it wants, whenever it wants. So that would be very different than just an ethnically homogenous population like Japan has

I agree that a population of only one ethnicity has some benefits, but also some drawbacks. But a fascist government, that sounds like it would suck to live under

Unless you were being ironic
Old 10-03-2023, 08:52 PM
Banned

Wanting to close a forum because you're mad about someone doesn't agree with you is exactly what a fascist would use the government to do.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I guess I’m an expert in fascism, and being an expert, fascism means the gov’t can do whatever it wants, whenever it wants.
Unitary states can do that easier, though fascism can take that form. Remember what the Commonwealth realms did to abuse their people during Covid, and before, and after? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2023, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unitary states can do that easier, though fascism can take that form. Remember what the Commonwealth realms did to abuse their people during Covid, and before, and after? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I don’t really know much about it, despite me being totally for it

But I do agree, government never wants to let a good emergency go to waste when it comes to seizing power

I would like to catch Rob on his deathbed many years from now and whisper “you wasted a decent amount of hours of your life typing ‘fascist’ 5,074 times when you could have saved time with an automated script”
Old 10-04-2023, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

Just wanted to check back in and make sure we're still arguing about trans people 10 years later. There's nothing more passionate than a man's opinion on what other people do with their dicks.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

Also, Origen, you're being really rude calling the posters here fascists. Please be respectful and refer to the fascists using their preferred political party affiliation pronouns.
Last edited by Cecily; 10-04-2023 at 04:56 AM..
Old 10-04-2023, 04:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to check back in and make sure we're still arguing about trans people 10 years later. There's nothing more passionate than a man's opinion on what other people do with their dicks.
Are you gay now and were you gay before?
Old 10-04-2023, 05:01 AM
Planar Protector

Kinda undetermined. I settled w/ bi because that's easier for me to process, I don't really care to commit one way or the other, but I think I've always preferred women. Then again, men make me feel a certain way that women don't, so I choose not to choose. I can see myself being happy settling down with a partner of either sex. The fact he's saying *most* trans people aren't straight to begin with seems inaccurate to me. Lesbian women exist and ALOT of trans woman identify that way. There's a lot of straight trans women as well. Saying it's mostly gay people transitioning or framing it as gay/lesbian erasure reeks of someone who partially digested some virulent TERF propaganda (Matt Walsh was brought up previously as an excellent example) and is trying to articulate those ideas to the best of their limited understanding, poorly.
Last edited by Cecily; 10-04-2023 at 05:10 AM..
Closed Thread