Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

2018 and people don't know what a VPN is
Old 06-11-2018, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Condom give-aways and newer antibiotics have diminished them except in heavy opiode-use circles.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perissh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone should do a quick check as to when the last time 2 accounts were logged in on this IP. Still has IP Exemption, and admits that after playing once, she never played again. Sooooo if 2 accounts have been logged in after that initial time, then you've dual boxed? Just sayin.
Someone hates boxers
Old 06-22-2018, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perissh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone should do a quick check as to when the last time 2 accounts were logged in on this IP. Still has IP Exemption, and admits that after playing once, she never played again. Sooooo if 2 accounts have been logged in after that initial time, then you've dual boxed? Just sayin.
Who cares
Old 06-25-2018, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a contentious point of view when you take in to account it's from someone with such strong 'make the server burn and fuck everyone else' thoughts regarding something like a ring roll.

Regardless there are thousands of IP exempt accounts floating about, and a genuine need for maybe 50? so to me, they should all be cancelled and start again. The PVE advantage they gave in some zones was astronomical, and to my knowledge no-one's been banned for having a toon at 'char select', but I could be wrong. Some bugs such as instantly punting toons when switching accounts on same IP were just ridiculously exploited. Today they're exploited heavily still by /q'ing out of game and not being 1018'd on a seperate account which I see people do often.

I got an exemption on a few accounts a long time ago for a genuine reason, forgot I had it, and one day (recently, like a year ago?) by complete accident left two toons logged in, one was just standing around for 3 hours while i played the other. Petitioned to have my exemption removed and explain the obvious flags it would have raised, and because it was such a dangerous thing to have when you're as clumsy as myself.
You realize you're talking to someone copping feelings over another random person boxing in a 19 year old elf sim right? I just wanted to put that in perspective for you.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wfrench1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone hates boxers
I know I do. Report on sight.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

i'm gay
Closed Thread