Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any server with Nirgon on it is the one to stay away from.. Eats, shits, and breathes P99.. Refuses to understand that all 3 servers regardless of color are the same fucking game......

I've barely been active compared to launch, haven't even leveled anything to 60. You will never get anything right.
Glad youe mad pal. Keep clingin.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green is the new retard containment server to shield Blue from going full retard. It used to be Red but Red is only containing 50 retards on an average basis.

Thank you Nirgon for being the protector of Blue. Keep fighting the good fight bro.
I'll let you know when we get all the guilds locked from raid targets or content ruined cuz or sloppy raiding. Until then, this is a blue only thing.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've barely been active compared to launch, haven't even leveled anything to 60. You will never get anything right.
Glad youe mad pal. Keep clingin.
Same game
Old 01-25-2021, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone care to explain "dropping reavers" ?
Old 01-25-2021, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any server with Nirgon on it is the one to stay away from.. Eats, shits, and breathes P99.. Refuses to understand that all 3 servers regardless of color are the same fucking game......
Come and play red then.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Same game
I'll give you a push start: Velious isn't on green yet for one. Green didn't have 10 years of Kunark fungus and cleric epic farming.

Lemme know whenever you need help from me with your homework bud.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll give you a push start: Velious isn't on green yet for one. Green didn't have 10 years of Kunark fungus and cleric epic farming.

Lemme know whenever you need help from me with your homework bud.
Stop it man.. It's the same game you've played 4 times over now.. Classic in 1999. Red. Blue. And now Green. And if this WAS the true experience you preach and shove down everbodies throats, then explain why the fuck somebody as devoted as you isn't 60 yet..

Honestly i give you credit for the work you've put in.. I love EQ, and i also have played this game 4 times over now.. 5 if you include my live experience a few years ago. But it's your shitting on players who aren't doing EXACTLY what you're doing, that makes you obnoxious.

Same game. Accept it. Enjoy it.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

You dodged a bullet by getting kicked by Kingdom, bro.

Kingdom was founded by a level 3 Human Ranger who left the game after the first week of launch, bro.

You then had 500 random players from various gaming backgrounds, all playing guild Survivor as the chips (and leaders) fell by the wayside, bro.

A leadership team began to form and was pretty good, until the raid leader disappeared and most of the officers wisely decided to switch to Seal Team, bro.

This left a lone Pacatus leading like a chicken with his head cutoff, commanding a 24/7 raid schedule that only the most diehard neckbeard players could obtain, bro.

Kingdom guild chat is dead, bro.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:21 PM
Banned

His recent car accident over obsessive rule change lobbying was the nail in the coffin for me. Put down the discord on the road bruh.

I got as far as stop it man on the other post. This guy is deranged and needs to check da sig.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come and play red then.
I play on red Swish...... It's the server i currently spend most of my casualness on.. I still login and visit Blue and Green from time to time though..
Closed Thread