Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 12:31 AM
Sarnak

All Hail! He has returned! Grats and a huge WELCOME BBACK!
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 12-18-2018, 01:06 AM
Kobold

Just gotta say. I don't know who you are, nor what crimes you committed to get your monkeys banned, but you are doing an awesome thing. Much respect for dedicating your free time to help people!
Old 12-18-2018, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Bbeta's shameless pandering to the community has paid off with his monks being unbanned. Lets see if this generosity continues!
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-18-2018, 03:28 PM
Orc

Welcome back Bbeta! Can I request help with pulling the Armor of Zeks in Kael? I want to do the Spirit of Garzicor and I don't know where and how to pull them. (Through Vindi, through that one tunnel on the map that I've never seen in game...). Let me know when you can play and show me the light!
Old 12-18-2018, 03:45 PM
Banned

I might hit ya up for some help w/ my monk epic. Going for Bro Z this week / weekend to skip raster / sash quests. I have my KC pipe, going to buy a chardok pipe mq.

Would be sweet to get some help on the skyfire named cycle for that Immortals book...or help with the big named fights. I've never done any of this stuff before.
Old 12-18-2018, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daallee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome back Bbeta! Can I request help with pulling the Armor of Zeks in Kael? I want to do the Spirit of Garzicor and I don't know where and how to pull them. (Through Vindi, through that one tunnel on the map that I've never seen in game...). Let me know when you can play and show me the light!
how about 9pm CST tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I might hit ya up for some help w/ my monk epic. Going for Bro Z this week / weekend to skip raster / sash quests. I have my KC pipe, going to buy a chardok pipe mq.

Would be sweet to get some help on the skyfire named cycle for that Immortals book...or help with the big named fights. I've never done any of this stuff before.
sounds good im available after 3pm cst most evenings
Old 12-18-2018, 06:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bbeta's shameless pandering to the community has paid off with his monks being unbanned. Lets see if this generosity continues!
who are you and why do you choose to constantly say my name in vein? #berespectful
Old 12-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Is this some sort of community service after being banned thing?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this some sort of community service after being banned thing?
No, this thread was a way for me to actually want to play again. Instead of me logging on one of my alts staring into the screen wishing my monks weren't gone. This thread helped me over come that emptiness I caused myself for letting myself get banned. The community gave me a chance to overcome that and just because my monks are back doesn't mean I want to give up on giving back.

This wasn't about getting unbanned this was about overcoming losses and having fun helping people. Which helped me enjoy the game again
Old 12-18-2018, 10:00 PM
Aviak

Yeah He just helped me kill Kyrenna in the hole for my epic piece. Big ups to this guy! Thanks for taking your time to help man, much appreciated.