Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but i think wiry beards are gross and should be kept out at all costs

i really think we are fellow-travelers
I dont give a flying about their ethnic phenotype. I gove a fuck about their toxic mindset. Theres a big fucking difference. Arabs, themselves, are a fairly beautiful people.
Old 12-18-2018, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems to me that their profession Islam en masse in the modern era is part of their phenotype
Are you telling me that you can separate biological sex fron gender, but you cannot separate ethnicity from religious enculturation?
Old 12-18-2018, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
the notion that culture is derived totally independent of neurobiology is pretty lobotoliberal
Than how does islam intend to realize their prophecy of a global caliphate? How can they "convert" others to islam if we are genetically hardwired to preestablished religious leanings?

Are mexicans genetically prewired to be human sacrificing cannibals?
Old 12-18-2018, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
wut

have u ever watched a cartel video
The islamic holy text fortells a time as we approach the end of times where the world unites together under 1 world government under the banner of islamic faith. This is referred to as the global caliphate. It is the impetus by which they are to go out into the world, infiltrating foreign cultures and subverting them to islam so that all can know the glory of allah before the end of days.

If people are genetically prewired to their own faiths, how is this conquest possible short of genocide of all "nonmuslim" ethnicities (since you are insinuating ethnicity and religion are interconnected; inseparably so)
Old 12-18-2018, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
the a priori here is that both of us presume islamic scripture to be infallible. are you ok???
Youre moving the goalposts. Unfortunately, you're delving into a realm youre not prepared to defend. You're racist. We get it. Or at least your positting yourself to be one in disingenuous hopes that it will attract likeminded racists to reveal their racism.

Unfortunatel, because of the practice of concordance i am compelled by my spiritual underpinnings to research all faiths to understand the interwovenality between them, which means i have read the koran extensively. According to islamic belief, the koran is the final divine gift of god. It is literally the word of god...verbatim, and as such is infallible, and ineligible for revision.

If you dont believe that to be a fundamental truth, you are an apostate if you were raised in the faith, or you are not a muslim. Theres no grey area in this regard, their religion does not allow for it
Last edited by Throndor; 12-18-2018 at 10:06 PM..
Old 12-18-2018, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

its like he wants to be some warped version of martin sheen in west wing shit talking the bible so bad
Old 12-18-2018, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
no im answering ur question [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the koran is incompatible with what i said because the koran doesnt know shit and therefore isnt up on the hate facts i just trotted out for u to hang urself with

hope this helps
Again youre moving the goalposts. Race does not equal religion. I think the arab people are a beautiful people. I would consider seriously dating an arab that was not also a muslim, have no qualms with migration of arabs into the western world, or anything of the sort. I fundamnetally disagree with the islamic faith however. Its an absolutely atrocious and intolerant belief system from its founding to its practice. I dont equate the two. They are fundamnetally delineated in my mind. Thanks for the disingenuous conversation tho, how very chameleonlike of you. Suits your androgenous nature.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
no i must insist i am directly answering the question which you clearly worded, twice, which broadcasted ur low iq very loudly

we can talk about race and culture once we get past me answering ur question, which was a retard's question. do u acknowledge asking the question or not.

u twice asked: "if racism is real then how come mohammed, a BROWN man, will conquer the earth in the end"

No, youre attempting to say that proximity to the origin birthplace of homo sapien is correlated to intellectual evolution and that their adoption of their chosen belief system is indicative of their capacity for forward thinking. Im not prepared to agree with that claim.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
yes i did say that just b4 u said that thing about how u think mohammed is destined to rule Earth twice
I didnt say that "I" think that, i said Muslims believe that. This belief is the impetus by which they choose to radiate out from their center. They see their prophecy as having a series of checkboxes checked off, and that this epoch is the time which they are compelled to go forth and fulfill their spiritual destiny. Big difference there.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
look im just asking u to acknowledge two kinda-huge, humiliating low iq rhetorical oopsies. i know ur not actually an Islamic fundamentalist. we all make mistakes, and some of us even make ones this bad. there is not that much shame in it
Im saying theyre not as dumb as youd like to think they are. Theyre doing a fairly effective job at dismantling europes supposedly superior intellect. Look how they use europes liberal reasoning to dismantle their cultural mores.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-18-2018 at 10:32 PM..
Closed Thread