Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 11:55 PM
Fire Giant

The point is the information might never have come to light if Republicans hadn't paid to bring it to light. Good job guys!
Old 12-19-2018, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

This has been well known for a looooong time dude.

GOP hires steel for dirt on Trump.

Trump wins Primary.

DNC hires steel for dirt on Trump.

Trump wins presidency.

Steel Dossier is leaked showing Kremlin has compromising info on Trump.

We are like 5 million news cycles ahead of you man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been well known for a looooong time dude.

GOP hires steel for dirt on Trump.

Trump wins Primary.

DNC hires steel for dirt on Trump.

Trump wins presidency.

Steel Dossier is leaked showing Kremlin has compromising info on Trump.

We are like 5 million news cycles ahead of you man.
Did you not read the articles?
Old 12-19-2018, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

I never read your articles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 12-19-2018, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never read your articles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your previous comment made no sense because you failed to read the article.

If you want to appear ignorant, I suppose that's your choice.
Old 12-19-2018, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Dear parroters of Fox News and fourchan talking points in this thread. You are not especially bright. Given your limited intellectual capacities, I'm going to attempt to help you understand a few things regarding the proceedings against Michael Flynn.

Judge Emmett Sullivan was appointed to superior court in DC by Reagan and the DC court of appeals by G.H.W. Bush before being appointed to the federal bench in 1994 by Clinton. Thus, as with the Steele Dossier, if Republicans want to cry over spilled milk, they have only themselves to blame for providing Sullivan with the standing to be appointed to the federal bench by a Democrat.

Judge Sullivan: I'm going to be very frank with you. This crime is very serious. It involves false statements to the FBI agents on the premises of the White House, in the White House West Wing. Not only did you lie to the FBI, but you lied to senior officials in the Trump transition team and administration. Those lies caused the then vice president elect, incoming chief of staff and then press secretary to lie to the American people.

Moreover you lied to the FBI about three different topics, and you made those false statements while you were serving as the National Security Advisor, the president's most senior national security aid. Two months later you again made false statements in multiple documents filed pursuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

So all along you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the NSA to the president of the United States. Arguably, that undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably, you sold your country out. I cannot assure you that if you proceed today you will not receive a sentence of incarceration. I can't make any guarantees, but I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense.

Flynn then asked to confer with his attorneys and they decided to request a continuance rather than proceed with sentencing. After Mueller's office recommended no jail time, they likely went into this hearing thinking that his cooperation was going to keep him out of jail. After Sullivan's comments, they suddenly decided sentencing could wait a little longer.

On the same day, Sarah Sanders parroted the same Fox News talking points about Flynn being "ambushed" by the FBI, suggesting that his lies were not his fault. Here's what Sullivan had to say about that argument.

Judge Sullivan: Do you believe that the FBI had a legal obligation to warn Mr. Flynn that lying to the FBI was a federal crime?

Robert Kelner, Flynn's attorney: No, your honor.

Judge Sullivan: Is it your contention that Mr. Flynn was entrapped by the FBI?

Mr. Kelner: No, your honor.

Judge Sullivan: Do you believe Mr. Flynn's rights were violated by the fact that he did not have a lawyer present for the interview?

Judge Sullivan: Is it your contention that any misconduct by a member of the FBI raises any degree of doubt that Mr. Flynn intentionally lied to the FBI?

Judge Sullivan: My question is, how is raising those contentions about the circumstances under which Mr. Flynn lied consistent with acceptance of responsibility?

Kelner then took responsibility for the framing of Flynn's sentencing memorandum, in which they attempted to excuse Flynn's actions by pointing to misconduct on the part of FBI agents.

Monkeys are capable of metacognition. There's hope for you.
Old 12-19-2018, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear parroters of Fox News and fourchan talking points in this thread. You are not especially bright. Given your limited intellectual capacities, I'm going to attempt to help you understand a few things regarding the proceedings against Michael Flynn.

Judge Emmett Sullivan was appointed to superior court in DC by Reagan and the DC court of appeals by G.H.W. Bush before being appointed to the federal bench in 1994 by Clinton. Thus, as with the Steele Dossier, if Republicans want to cry over spilled milk, they have only themselves to blame for providing Sullivan with the standing to be appointed to the federal bench by a Democrat.

Judge Sullivan: I'm going to be very frank with you. This crime is very serious. It involves false statements to the FBI agents on the premises of the White House, in the White House West Wing. Not only did you lie to the FBI, but you lied to senior officials in the Trump transition team and administration. Those lies caused the then vice president elect, incoming chief of staff and then press secretary to lie to the American people.

Moreover you lied to the FBI about three different topics, and you made those false statements while you were serving as the National Security Advisor, the president's most senior national security aid. Two months later you again made false statements in multiple documents filed pursuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

So all along you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the NSA to the president of the United States. Arguably, that undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably, you sold your country out. I cannot assure you that if you proceed today you will not receive a sentence of incarceration. I can't make any guarantees, but I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense.

Flynn then asked to confer with his attorneys and they decided to request a continuance rather than proceed with sentencing. After Mueller's office recommended no jail time, they likely went into this hearing thinking that his cooperation was going to keep him out of jail. After Sullivan's comments, they suddenly decided sentencing could wait a little longer.

On the same day, Sarah Sanders parroted the same Fox News talking points about Flynn being "ambushed" by the FBI, suggesting that his lies were not his fault. Here's what Sullivan had to say about that argument.

Judge Sullivan: Do you believe that the FBI had a legal obligation to warn Mr. Flynn that lying to the FBI was a federal crime?

Robert Kelner, Flynn's attorney: No, your honor.

Judge Sullivan: Is it your contention that Mr. Flynn was entrapped by the FBI?

Judge Sullivan: Do you believe Mr. Flynn's rights were violated by the fact that he did not have a lawyer present for the interview?

Judge Sullivan: Is it your contention that any misconduct by a member of the FBI raises any degree of doubt that Mr. Flynn intentionally lied to the FBI?

Judge Sullivan: My question is, how is raising those contentions about the circumstances under which Mr. Flynn lied consistent with acceptance of responsibility?

Kelner then took responsibility for the framing of Flynn's sentencing memorandum, in which they attempted to excuse Flynn's actions by pointing to misconduct on the part of FBI agents.

Monkeys are capable of metacognition. There's hope for you.
Whoops!
Old 12-19-2018, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what does that have to do with what he said whatsoever?
Old 12-19-2018, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's just asking questions sorry you can't handle free speech snowflake ❄
Old 12-19-2018, 12:31 PM
Banned

It's obvious this whole thing is a sham.

Judge is compromised and biased [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread