Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Banned

I am now "the man" keeping yall down from beating little boys who wear viking eyeliner back into their *cucked* place.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's more of a kkk-strategist.
2016 called and they want their jokes back. At this point all Trump supporters are used to being called racist misogynistic homophobic asshole deplorables, so when progressives inevitably resort to the racist card we just think 'oh, another NPC'.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:49 PM
Banned

the sad thing is every time i meet a trump supporter, they are 100% different from the last trump supporter I met.

But 100% of the liberals I meet misquote John Oliver & Trevor Noah talking points and try to remind me about everything Jimmy Kimmel said last night.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
high five it pal that felt good to read ^^
i liked it cuz i recognized the meme

that's the good shit *hits strawberry kiwi blast*
Old 12-06-2018, 08:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2016 called and they want their jokes back. At this point all Trump supporters are used to being called racist misogynistic homophobic asshole deplorables, so when progressives inevitably resort to the racist card we just think 'oh, another NPC'.
how about 'cumskin'?
Old 12-06-2018, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Trump supporters stop being racist, misogynistic, homophobic, asshole deplorables, I'll stop referring to them as such.

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror and at the people you run with. Neo Nazis and Klansmen do not make for acceptable company.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
show us ya tits bitch
Old 12-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Trump supporters stop being racist, misogynistic, homophobic, asshole deplorables, I'll stop referring to them as such.

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror and at the people you run with. Neo Nazis and Klansmen do not make for acceptable company.
^ This is essentially kafkatrapping.

I'll stop calling you a baby rapist when you stop raping babies.

I saw you tearing apart a baby's limbs.

You should cut that out.

Your dick is too big, bro.

Stop raping babies.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:13 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:

Literally gangbangers support the candidates that you vote for.

so the people that support the candidate that I vote for protest and say stupid things.

The people that support the people that you vote for literally murder 14 year olds and sell other 14 year olds drugs.

Your logic makes no sense.
Closed Thread