Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Default Vesica Dei (semi-casual raid guild)

Vesica Dei is a semi-casual raid guild here on P99. What that means is we try to walk the line between a fun, family-oriented casual guild, but at the same time we focus on organized and constant progression like a raid guild.

We pride ourselves on communication rather than cut-throat competition, and try to maintain an honorable and respected reputation on the server and with other guilds.

We raid just about every day, but at a relaxed pace. (Expect this to change with Kunark release as our focus will be levelling). We implement VOLUNTARY raid features (Vent, Batphones etc.). The only requirement regarding raids is that if you are ALREADY online and we decide to raid - you need to help out (within reason - obviously if you are logging in 30 minutes we don't expect you to help, or if you happen to finally get the Ancient Cyclops, depending on the raid, we don't expect you to drop it just to clear Hate/Fear trash etc.). Otherwise, what's the point of being in a guild?

For more information about us visit our webpage HERE!

For our Forums click HERE!

Currently our level requirement is 45+.

Guild Leader is Coldblooded / Cassandree

Our current Officers are: {EDIT: WORKING ON UPDATED LIST}

We look forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by guineapig; 10-25-2011 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: By request of current guild leadership
Old 10-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Aviak

And if you're on at the right time, we have guild chats about boobies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Below are some comments from our other thread, which we had locked because it was outdated and the OP has gone MIA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far every single player I've come across from this guild has been cool as shit. GL with your recruiting. <3

-Halos
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenshag1979 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a great group of players.

Always helpful and friendly, always willing to include someone else into their plans.

I don't play much on the server anymore, but if I did I would be guilded with them. In fact I was, and it was nothing they did that made me want to leave; it was just me not playing anymore.

Good luck with your recruiting guys, I can't wait to see how much you all can accomplish on p99.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acillatem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great guild. Mature players. Semi-casual. Friendly people. Understands that RL > EQ but yet still has in-game progression in mind.

I love it here.

Ace
Vesica Dei
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeval31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came accross a few vesica dei players so far, and all were very nice !
Quote:
Originally Posted by olderj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my first experiences on the server as a lowly halfling druid was the help i got from some random Vesica Dei player in Rivervale. I'm busy trying to crush a snake and all of a sudden spell particles are going off on me like it's the 4th. Obviously, he was hooking me up with all kinds of unsolicited buffs. Periodically over the next few days he would always help me out... i'd never ask for it... but there it was. I was extremely thankful. This is the kind of generosity/community that makes EQ worth playing. Cheers to Vesica Dei.

That said... now i'm a little higher level and would love to join your ranks and start returning the favor. My brother would probably like to join as well.

Huffle - 19 halfling druid (me)
Tauster - 20 high elf mage (brother)

Thanks again!

~~ Huffle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonthorne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be sure to look us up! It's a great guild that I have enjoyed being a member of, there is always someone online, and there's a good mix of high and low characters so you're rarely alone (unless you want to be [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveguard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm keeping my eyes open for a good guild fit for myself and my regular partner. I've seen several of your members go out of their way to help others. That's a primary trait that I'm looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A Great bunch of people in this guild. =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenithia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very proud to be part of this guild!

Here's just some of the things I think about when I think of Vesica Dei:
Great people, quality players, knowledgeable leadership, people are on all times of the day, raids, casual groups, tight knit but welcoming to everyone, everyone has a great sense of humor, and no drama!

I hope to spend the rest of my EQ days here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1, VD are nice folks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also wanted to comment on how cool every single player I've met from this guild is. I hope it stays that way, as you are on the top of my list of guilds I would love to be in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sow every Vesica Dei member I see! They're my fave!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a recent memeber of Vesica Dei, like many others over the early stages of growing my first characters on the server I met various members Vesica Dei and my encounter was good every time.

Thank you for allowing me to join.

Dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElanoraBryght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome Dark! Glad you joined.

I love the wide level range in the guild. Its the first guild I've been in that really manages to mix planar raiding (averaging 1 raid a day lately, and there's no "get online and to the raid or else" attitude) with family style play. There are enough characters in VD across every level that you can usually find a guild group for exp.
Last edited by Destruction; 10-20-2010 at 02:49 PM..
Old 10-20-2010, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

bump for the new thread.

we are always interested in cool folks and couples who are looking for guild family.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Thank you for the update Acillatem.

The forums are a great place to ask questions, but all the officers are extremely helpful and happy to answer any questions that may come up.

Please don't hesitate to contact any Vesica Dei member if you are curious about anything.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Just joined a week ago and I have been able to group with at least one Vesica Dei member every day so far, even with my weird hours (mornings).

Great, mature community, able to strike that hard-to-find balance between RL and guild progression.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:03 AM
Large Rat

Really enjoying my time in VD. It's a quality guild with quality people who know what they are doing. And for a casual raid guild, there sure is a lot of raiding..
Old 10-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

We had a night off this month! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And for a casual raid guild, there sure is a lot of raiding..
There's also cookies at every raid, courtesy of Evalina. And often a free in-flight meal with provided with a port.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Been a member for a while, great group of people (and, based on our picture thread, a terribly sexy group IRL) and enjoy participating in chat (esp. about boobies) and following our progress in the Planes. I've finally reached a level where I have lots of guildies to group with WOOT! Highly recommended!

Regards,
Mg

EDIT: No longer with VD but still a great group of people and I had a very enjoyable experience with the guild. Best of luck VD!

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Last edited by mgellan; 07-04-2011 at 10:26 AM..
Old 10-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Large Rat

Great mix of people and levels and all helpfull. I love that we raid so much but no one is hasseled about not being on. There are enough people in the guild we almost always have the peeps we need. Can't wait until I get high enough to raid.

Hottas Rumblebut
level 24 Halfling Druid

A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:45 AM
Aviak

If you want to be a wicked awesome player, and not have a sock full of you know what, think you are looking at the right thread right here.
Closed Thread