Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you participate in this kind of system?
Yes 5 22.73%
No 16 72.73%
I would vote yes with some changes 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 10:42 AM
Banned

"have everything pop at once so we don't have to PVP for the stuff we want"
Old 10-18-2019, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Palemoon is bad and dumb. We would still /assist people with no mousewheel or voive chat, your dumb ass would just be exposed.

And i want the mouse wheel removed for a classic server
You could not handle mousewheel removed. Too addicted to brainless assist trains in a panoramic view.

Hopefully they remove it, can't wait for the tears.
Old 10-18-2019, 01:06 PM
Banned

Remove mouse wheel, add item loot

The launch rushing vztz scumz had their chance to be completely wrong about what would drive box success last time
Old 10-18-2019, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

didnt read thread but voted yes, would blindly follow el pres into death or victory.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt read thread but voted yes, would blindly follow el pres into death or victory.
Even after he sold your VP robe for lewt rights for a sack of potatoes and bowl of rice????

???????

???????

??
Old 10-19-2019, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

wtb /picks and /dz

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listening to people like Ordaga in teamspeak discuss their job at subway and how their parents shut off his internet killed my immersion. Voice chat sucks, I don’t want to hear the people I play with, I don’t want to know how many dogs they have or how poor they are, I just want to slay a dragon in the land of Norrath. If I want to listen to depressing people with depressing lives I’ll just speak to more of my clients.
LOL
Yeesh. This is why I don’t do discord and left another emulated server because they pushed it so hard. I really can’t stand voice chatting and hearing the constant chatter. I talk to people too much IRL as is lol. And there’s always those few personalities that never shut up, are just as terrible IRL as they are in pixelquest - yet are simultaneously adored and hated. ��. They’ve got screaming babies in the background, while they chat about how exciting it is to be a parent, yet they can’t put the game down for five seconds to actually... parent.
Last edited by Natewest1987; 10-19-2019 at 11:48 AM..
Old 10-19-2019, 12:16 PM
Banned

voice chat comes to common sense, whoever runs the server gives the annoying people warnings about shit and mutes them if it's a problem

and for any pve in the game it doesnt neccesitate voice, just follow the raid and go through the encounters like your suppose to

they arent that complex
Old 10-19-2019, 12:17 PM
Banned

the only way im getting back into the red raid scene is if we all get on discord and raid together on cam chat and have t shirt off tueday raids at 7:30.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:44 AM
Aviak

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Friday 9PM EST to Sunday 6 AM EST) aka equal to (Friday 6PM PST to Sunday 3AM PST)

If you want to grief each other, do it on a Sunday and suffer the Monday consequences so it feels classic. We don't need to do it to one another every other day. We are not in high school/college.

Some rules

Raid Force = 10+ Players ( this can be tweaked based on what makes sense, 10 is a starting point )

Rules

You can not have a raid force logged inside the zone or an adjacent zone 1 hour before an upcoming boss spawn. Your force can be logged out there and start loading in at Friday 6PM PST / 9 PM EST

At 3AM PST/ 6AM EST, if guilds are engaged in PVP or about to engage, they can finish that match. If there is a significant fight and one guild goes down after the boss killing window, they can CR the following day. Don't get in the way of the still-standing guild's ability to most quickly finish the raid boss.

I am making this poll public so we can tell the trolls apart. Vote with your heart
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread