Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: What will be your primary class on Green, considering the Classic changes?
Bard 41 7.18%
Cleric 53 9.28%
Druid 67 11.73%
Enchanter 64 11.21%
Magician 39 6.83%
Monk 26 4.55%
Necromancer 52 9.11%
Paladin 29 5.08%
Ranger 36 6.30%
Rogue 31 5.43%
Shadow Knight 34 5.95%
Shaman 46 8.06%
Warrior 27 4.73%
Wizard 26 4.55%
Voters: 571. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 10:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm going to be playing a shaman because I want to group, not because I want to be able to avoid it. Even if everyone wants to play Necromancers, Magicians, Enchanters, Druids and Shamans I'm sure plenty of them will still be more than happy to group up.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We shouldn't be using the green beta population as an indicator of anything because it allows boxing and mages are one of the easiest classes to box along with the character that you actually want to play.
Only many people aren't boxing from what I've seen. Most are not even pre-made groups. The highest levels I've seen were PUGs and mages were highest level in all. I've spoke to some of them directly. The highest level a couple days ago, Harms, a mage, told me his group was a PUG he leveled with.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only many people aren't boxing from what I've seen. Most are not even pre-made groups. The highest levels I've seen were PUGs and mages were highest level in all. I've spoke to some of them directly. The highest level a couple days ago, Harms, a mage, told me his group was a PUG he leveled with.
I'm not really interested in engaging your seemingly strange fixation on getting mages nerfed before launch and letting it take over another thread. Please don't.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:23 AM
Orc

People are freaking about solo classes being everywhere. I do think we will see a lot to start out and as things are overcrowded, in the next 2 months things will even out. I know I’ll be playing a monk and either a necro/mage. Everyone knows how important it is to have a solo money making class... especially when there are mana stones and other rubicite around.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:31 AM
Kobold

I was going to play a shaman, but the total darkness making Barbarians blind turned me off to that, so now I am going necromancer main with druid, so and cleric alts eventually.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars2heaven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to be playing a shaman because I want to group, not because I want to be able to avoid it. Even if everyone wants to play Necromancers, Magicians, Enchanters, Druids and Shamans I'm sure plenty of them will still be more than happy to group up.
I was going to main a shaman but will main a necro now, however I prefer to group. Necros are amazing in groups early on.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:49 AM
Orc

As I have already said in the other post I do not believe that the sample examined with this survey is representative of the mass, for various reasons, but I am curious to see how it will change.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I have already said in the other post I do not believe that the sample examined with this survey is representative of the mass, for various reasons, but I am curious to see how it will change.
Well, being that 663 people voted in the previous poll, and we will probably have around 1200-1500k players on green, it's about 50%, which isn't too bad. But yeah, you are right. I would love to get in the minds of those players that actually just log on and play the game and don't get involved on the forums.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, being that 663 people voted in the previous poll, and we will probably have around 1200-1500k players on green, it's about 50%, which isn't too bad. But yeah, you are right. I would love to get in the minds of those players that actually just log on and play the game and don't get involved on the forums.
That last statement is probably far more real than we think. I have family that plays and has never logged into the forums.
If anyone has any room to grief, its Rogean. Nuff said.

P1999 Custom Desktop Launcher Icons
Old 10-17-2019, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Hmm. I can't vote because I'll probably decide at the last minute what to actually play. Cleric or enchanter? Hell if I know. I've done both to 60 repeatedly on p99 over the years, love them both, but do have concerns that an enchanter (at least to start out) will not get to play the way I enjoy them because of overcrowding.
Closed Thread