Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: What expansion would you like p1999 to end at?
Velious, with a possible "Green99" 235 32.59%
Luclin 98 13.59%
Planes of Power 370 51.32%
Transfer your character to Daybreak progression server 18 2.50%
Voters: 721. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 09:27 AM
Aviak

Velious-era locked with new high-quality custom content following the balance and story of late Velious, possibly very early Luclin. Kinda like exactly what the dev team has been talking about for a long time now. Sounds good to me, and a hell of a lot better than those other choices you listed.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizznyres [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious-era locked with new high-quality custom content following the balance and story of late Velious, possibly very early Luclin. Kinda like exactly what the dev team has been talking about for a long time now. Sounds good to me, and a hell of a lot better than those other choices you listed.
Well if you are talking about a few tweaks to Velious...to me it didn't seem like a much different option than keeping it in Velious. Especially because what I was really trying to figure out is how much interest there is in other expansions.

I didn't include the unicorn option either. Where a small number of people make something far better and more detailed than SoE did in place of expansions. Maybe if a dozen talented people could make a living off this server, but that isn't the case.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu|zSect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with unemployment and EBT preferably
Pretty sure a better call Saul could find a way to sue P99 and drain what little was left for "work testing" being the persons who received the services were the authors of the project and database, and the workers the players.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:39 PM
Large Bat

Why remove AA? Gives the casuals something to do at max level to better their character. Gives everyone more to reason to log on and play.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Go custom.

Pick and chose what AAs to put in, some were stupid OP and should have never been in game.

Load up certain zones of Luclin, dump the bazaar and nexus.

Perhaps load in some of those "lost dungeons of norrath" zones if they were good.
Old 11-25-2015, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiakenjaTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go custom.

Pick and chose what AAs to put in, some were stupid OP and should have never been in game.

Load up certain zones of Luclin, dump the bazaar and nexus.

Perhaps load in some of those "lost dungeons of norrath" zones if they were good.
Loved those dungeons.
Closed Thread