Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

I am a wizard and I think being able to have the box up for a few minutes when you go PVP is pretty damn lame.

Perhaps it could be a really short window, have the box lasts 15 seconds or something.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Aviak

Bump. Shouldn't be able to translocate yourself. Currently being used for for really lame shit on the pvp server.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Dont think this will be applied or it would have been corrected in beta. Server seems to pick and choose what is really classic and whats not. This clearly isnt a big enough issue along with binding indoors to change it asap. Match that up with a progression time line that puts it back in why do work, just to have it removed afew weeks later?

Good luck on the classic revamps to "Classic status" Dont think THIS and Binding indoors will ever be corrected...or Nilbog would have chimed in already correcting said issue(s).
Old 01-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont think this will be applied or it would have been corrected in beta. Server seems to pick and choose what is really classic and whats not. This clearly isnt a big enough issue along with binding indoors to change it asap. Match that up with a progression time line that puts it back in why do work, just to have it removed afew weeks later?

Good luck on the classic revamps to "Classic status" Dont think THIS and Binding indoors will ever be corrected...or Nilbog would have chimed in already correcting said issue(s).
You heard 'em, time to shut down bug reports.
Old 01-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You heard 'em, time to shut down bug reports.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yea, Group TL shouldn't give wizard caster a box.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It can be used as a get out of jail free card as a wizard when instead you should have to rely on 1k potions, WC caps, CT potions or Sky necks for your instant teleporting needs like we did in classic!
I never run through a dangerous zone without a TL box up. It's an absolute life saver. Didn't realize it wasn't classic.

Also since I bound outside ToV and stuff is occasionally trained to the entrance pillars, I usually cast TL, then invis, then I accept the TL for an invis gate. Sadly this probably isn't classic either.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Vallanor; 01-08-2016 at 02:14 PM..