Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Dont get me wrong, I am german and have no clue how the news stations in the USA works etc.

But from my understanding the Sinclair group owns over 200 local stations and reach to like 1/3 of the american population. Thats quite a lot.

I know american news also only from youtube, so I have kind of a one-sided view, but what I notice about "left" and "right" media is that for example: If Obama did something wrong, the "left" media would also report about it, but if Trump did something wrong the "right" media would either call it fake news or not report about it at all.

For me it appears almost like the "right" media values loyalty more than the truth.

But overall I dont like the american news from what I saw, because they all put own opinions and speculation into news.

Is there one single news station in the USA who reports a story and let the viewers decide what they take out of a story?

Sorry if I sound rude right now, I dont really want to offend anyone, but its like the people are to lazy to use their own brain and like to get "news" which are predigested already so they dont have to think on their own.

My english sucks so i hope you know what I am trying to ask.
Last edited by Domo; 12-09-2018 at 07:54 PM..
Old 12-09-2018, 07:53 PM
Banned

No our news sucks there is no good news left or right there's none anyone who says there is a liar.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh what's the lie? Fox is very open about their distrust of social media and it's fine for them to have it since:

A. They don't control social media
B. News and Social media is a genuine problem

So what's your beef here, kid?
Whiteboi victim complex is my beef. Minorities are huge pussies who blame others for their dogshit values towards family and work. Whites are coopting this nonsense and it’s spread by foxnews. It’s mroe calamitous for the future of Earth than 10 migrant caravans. You’re worried about Ns and didn’t notice you became one
Old 12-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whiteboi victim complex is my beef. Minorities are huge pussies who blame others for their dogshit values towards family and work. Whites are coopting this nonsense and it’s spread by foxnews. It’s mroe calamitous for the future of Earth than 10 migrant caravans. You’re worried about Ns and didn’t notice you became one
good snap idiot
Old 12-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Banned

nice line moron
Old 12-09-2018, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe you missed this few months ago....
Claiming that the media is majority right wing is just plain ignorant.

I'm not going to jump on you since you are German and don't know, but the media is overwhelmingly left leaning here in the US.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by ScaringChildren; 12-09-2018 at 08:37 PM..
Old 12-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Claiming that the media is majority right wing is just plain ignorant.

I'm not going to jump on you since you are German and don't know, but the media is overwhelmingly left leaning here in the US.
the media is center-right, much like the democrat party

we should eat them
Old 12-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the media is center-right, much like the democrat party

we should eat them
No it's not:

Old 12-09-2018, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it's not:

great meme retard
Old 12-09-2018, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

BBC news is one of the worst...tried to say there were 500 people at a Brexit rally at one point yesterday... photos clearly confirm thousands.