Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 07:17 PM
Kobold

Default Thunderdome??

Very curious, been getting alot of tells from people in a guild called Thunderdome.

Is this the empire leveling guild or something?

Literally was getting annoyed by so many sending tells saying to join that its like the only guild on the server and that i'd be "safe" by joining them ect.

I assume they are trying to rally to convert into empire?
Old 08-30-2015, 07:22 PM
Banned

you are correct.
Old 08-30-2015, 07:26 PM
Large Bat

Has nothing to do with empire
Old 08-30-2015, 07:50 PM
Kobold

I thought it probably was them, i remember seeing thunderdome along time ago as an alt guild to holocaust or az or something. Just cant remember. Then again i did smoke alot so probably not remembering it right.
Old 08-30-2015, 07:55 PM
Banned

Thunderdome is mostly old fresh members(Lauka, Karsten). Not a empire feeder guild. Most people say join thunderdome because they're the only lvlin guild on the server. Guild is pretty much here to help with new members, give away gear and help with ports.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

joined this guild omw to empire, will do it again nice peepz!
Old 08-30-2015, 08:30 PM
Kobold

Ah roger that. Good to know, will be sure to help slow down the leveling of them all, thanks!
Old 08-30-2015, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubnRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah roger that. Good to know, will be sure to help slow down the leveling of them all, thanks!
"Slow down the leveling"?
Old 08-30-2015, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Omg you NERDS. No need to slander a guild run by some of the sweetest and most altruistic people on Red. Allow me to provide a different perspective with some actual thought and respect involved.

<Thunderdome> was started by Karsten after Bigtuna/Maximilien disbanded <Fresh> because he believed most of the guild would be leaving to join <Good Guys> (inb4 a searing, bitter comment from the Mad one himself). Most of the 50+ members joined <Good Guys> in an effort to form a guild that would reach <Empire> numbers of 50+ characters (most of <Fresh> was under 50). Those under 50 were left guildless and confused. Karsten created <Thunderdome> to provide a home for all of <Fresh>'s leveling members and carry on the tradition of <Fresh> as a welcoming guild for everyone with a focus on helping those new to Red and building Red population.

<Fresh> and <Thunderdome> have always contained alts of players from other guilds, including <Empire>. In my estimation, <Thunderdome> probably contains more <Empire> alts - though perhaps that's just because I'm more aware of it and less naive. :/

Anyway, other guilds' alts or no, it's still a guild with a focus on helping new players, providing guidance for noobs, and leveling up in a peaceful and non-toxic environment. Lauka and Avomon do an awesome job maintaining the guild and booting problematic members just like Max did.

And once you hit 50, consider <Casual Scum> or <Friends> or <TMO> or <Empire> or <Prophets of Slosh>. Meet people in the guilds and watch how the guilds behave and how they PvP and decide who you want to play with.
Last edited by Videri; 08-30-2015 at 09:04 PM..
Old 08-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

<Thunderdome> is a great leveling guild, full of <Empire> alts, Blue refugees, and many players brand spanking new to the game. It's got a positive environment and offers solid groups for players 1-50. I just spent all day with my guild killing Giants in great divide. Friendly folks, I'm enjoying it and would recommend it to folks looking to level up.
Last edited by Shrubwise; 08-30-2015 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Not to be confused as an Empire feeding guild, just saying I think it has a lot of Empire alts.
Closed Thread