Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 10:02 PM
Banned

America as a whole country is suicidally depressed and no amount of Lithium in the water supply will save her.
Old 07-10-2021, 09:24 PM
Kobold

LOL, maybe get out and do something other than watch the news ‘cause damn!
Old 07-10-2021, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America as a whole country is suicidally depressed and no amount of Lithium in the water supply will save her.
I just hope we just get to the fireworks sooner than later seeing as how it's inevitable.

I dont mind being this guy tho if we continue to try to drag it out another 20 or 30 years.
Old 07-10-2021, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, no it isn’t

Make lemonade, stop sucking on lemons
Old 07-10-2021, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, maybe get out and do something other than watch the news ‘cause damn!
What kind of fringe right nut has a Grateful Dead avatar?
Old 07-11-2021, 12:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just hope we just get to the fireworks sooner than later seeing as how it's inevitable.

I dont mind being this guy tho if we continue to try to drag it out another 20 or 30 years.
Dude where do you find these dank revelations videos? Gonna add this to my queue for the weekend.
Old 07-11-2021, 03:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude where do you find these dank revelations videos? Gonna add this to my queue for the weekend.
That one is part of a 5 part (only 4 were made) series called the theif in the night.

It's like the granddaddy of rapture movies and kidn of created the modern american rapture movement. It was played in church basements across the country and got them all hopped up on the end times. Most rapture catchprhases and terms came from it. The Left behind series's name (a popular one with Kirk Kamron) is a reference to the theif in the night movie's theme song "youve been left behind"

The prodigal planet (part 3&4) are the best, with like zombie mutants and a sci fi all terrain transport in the 4th one it's bad fucking ass.

Also the most hilarious part is the action music score is the same as the music from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

It's like, idk if that was a coincidence or if Monty python was directly referencing these movies? No idea. But it's amazing that that movie has the same score as these movies and visa versa.

an awesome 90s one has Negan in it and is one of my favorites.

There's another series, from the 90s thats amazing and has howie mandel and mr t in it's 4th installment. I strong recommend them all lmao

and there is one with david ducovney that is painful to watch but holy shit is it one of a kind.

The history channel made a good 2 part like, blare witch type movie found footage rapture movie that I really like. Like the theif i the night have amazing modernizations of the terms in revelations, like the 7 headed beast is a coronavirus with 7 spike protines or like interoperating "If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies meaning the military shouting "fire fire fire!" before apaches shoot misses at the Christians (its bad ass).

The best is definitely how it ends though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: This is a really really good made for TV all in one one from the 80s
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-11-2021 at 03:35 AM..
Old 07-11-2021, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

I want to write the spoilers for the David Duchovny one because I aint ever seen a movie like that before:

It's basically about this woman, who has one night stands and has no direction in her life, a real nihilist, and she is noticing the new world order is taking over (but she is crazy? you never know)

She has a daughter she hardly even takes care of.

Well anyway she finds god and has all these visions of the rapture and so she goes out to the desert to wait for god, like jesus.. and she brings her daughter.

She meets a nice guy (a famous actor but I forget his name, he wasnt famous at the time) and he even kind of falls for her, but she wont leave the like state park she is waiting for jesus to show up at.

She's eating out of garbage cans, basically being a real bad mom, but she's sure jesus will come..

and WELL.....

jesus never comes.. and this bitch gets it in her head that jesus wont come and she has to kill herself and her daughter and well this bitch blows her daughters head off and then shoots her self.

THE END

ok not the end.. what happens next is her daughter gets taken to heaven, but the mom demands to confront god before going into heaven with her. Her daughter is like, "Well if you cant see him then you cant come with us and so goodbye" -- and the mom fades into blackness and lives in eternity of nothingness alone because after all that she still wouldn't accept Jesus.

THE END.

It was the most fucked up movie I ever seen because it wasn't trying to be avant garde or edge lordy or anything it just was.

Here is the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHFR-EhxyQs
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-11-2021 at 04:13 AM..
Old 07-11-2021, 07:32 AM
Banned

The sun is going to supernova.
Old 07-11-2021, 08:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of fringe right nut has a Grateful Dead avatar?
Lol dude you obviously won't be happy until everyone thinks and acts just like you.

Love how you put people into there own little box's.
Closed Thread