Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2019, 08:38 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were the TOV changes implemented on Red as well? Guilds on red can just PVP over the zone which is a healthy alternative to the toxic FTE culture we're seeing on blue.
So, they were put in on Red for now. We may change that, but give it a shot for a couple weeks and see how it goes.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 04-07-2019, 08:40 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I am getting an Error Code SP-1. What is it and what is the fix?
Old 04-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

So what will happen is aftermath will train everything in the path to the mob away, move their zerg of 200 to kill the mob while still kiting the train, then loot it/zone out/ drop the train on my smaller guild trying to clear to it the classic way? Sigh...
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, they were put in on Red for now. We may change that, but give it a shot for a couple weeks and see how it goes.
Open to suggestions on how this is anywhere near attainable with 35 man raid force...

I guess NTOV gear will now be grandfathered gear on red.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what will happen is aftermath will train everything in the path to the mob away, move their zerg of 200 to kill the mob while still kiting the train, then loot it/zone out/ drop the train on my smaller guild trying to clear to it the classic way? Sigh...
That would be 30 day raid suspension for $200 Aaezil.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Kobold

We discussed this in /gu after the pastebin and everyone thought leashing them to their lair or a bit larger than melee range seemed like a good alternative to outright rooting, so you could still position and push and have a "normal" fight, though of course we don't know if that would be more difficult to implement. I'm sure people would find "clever" ways to abuse that, too, though...

Anyway I'm glad an attempt was made to address some of the ridiculousness that is current end-game P99; I hope it helps.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be 30 day raid suspension for $200 Aaezil.
When's the last time a guild got a suspension for training me or any other guild? (happens every week)

I'll wait...
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:53 AM
Banned

Default yay..

So.. when are hybrids being fixed?
Old 04-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Orc

You just implemented these game altering changes without discussing them with me first?
Old 04-07-2019, 09:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

The ToV changes seem to not be thought out properly. Do dragons no longer gate? Are AE's turned off since you can't position the dragons?

"As usual, we encourage guilds to work together on raid target selections. Leapfrogging, while technically not against the rules, is still an asshole move."

HEY IM GOING FOR VULAK BRO PLZ DON'T LEAPFROG US DURING THE HOUR CLEAR, THX. That's going to work greattttt.

You managed to make the ToV crawl to the dragons classic while completely destroying the encounters themselves, Not sure what is worse.
Closed Thread