Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 10:51 PM
Aviak

How many mobs are in the area? My root only cost 75 mana and it seems to hold up pretty well.
Anilyth - Level 11 Paladin (Retired for now)
Ionis - Level 30 mage
Old 08-16-2018, 08:16 AM
Kobold

Best spot is Howling Stones North/West. Plenty of mobs. Super experience.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Freeti in solb, no contest, best spot to grind in the game
Old 08-16-2018, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freeti in solb, no contest, best spot to grind in the game
+1
Old 08-16-2018, 03:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarvox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many mobs are in the area? My root only cost 75 mana and it seems to hold up pretty well.
Check out this post - I highly suggest reading it in detail as it's a very well put together guide

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=224046

The first "lilly pad" area has 2 static imps + a roamer. There's also a lava beetle static spawn plus another roamer I believe. From there when you go into the lair there are another 3 to 4? Static plus another roamer, and then 2 other spots with 2 statics each. Again I suggest reading the post, it's really well done.

Best of luck and do tell us how successful the epic druid hunting is there, I'm actually quite curious...
Old 08-16-2018, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check out this post - I highly suggest reading it in detail as it's a very well put together guide

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=224046

The first "lilly pad" area has 2 static imps + a roamer. There's also a lava beetle static spawn plus another roamer I believe. From there when you go into the lair there are another 3 to 4? Static plus another roamer, and then 2 other spots with 2 statics each. Again I suggest reading the post, it's really well done.

Best of luck and do tell us how successful the epic druid hunting is there, I'm actually quite curious...
There's a more readable wiki version of that thread here (and, incidentally, it's linked to from the Per-Level Hunting Guide, your one stop shop for solo hunting spots!):

http://wiki.project1999.com/Nagafen%...r_Efreeti_Room

P.S. I miss iruinedyourday. And Lhancelot, who I used to think was the same person.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-24-2018, 02:18 AM
Sarnak

There are some trolls in neriak at point 15 on the map for the foreign quarter. Not the fastest and probably best 58 or 59. Never seen them camped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2018, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlerop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are some trolls in neriak at point 15 on the map for the foreign quarter. Not the fastest and probably best 58 or 59. Never seen them camped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Not the fastest" is a bit of an understatement, but if you want a slow and peaceful camp you could do worse.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Not the fastest" is a bit of an understatement, but if you want a slow and peaceful camp you could do worse.
Agree with Loramin here - I tried this and it's slow as molasses. I would never recommend that camp.
Old 08-25-2018, 03:42 AM
Sarnak

Yea the "never seen them camped" is the biggest upside. There are three trolls in the arena and one on second floor. Did most of 59 there myself and tbh its not terrible when you do all 4 at once then afk til respawn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread