Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2021, 11:08 PM
Aviak

toxic. most overused word in the last 4.5 years. you just said you weren't against people trying to make a little plat when in kittens so when I organize people to do the same thing the officers were doing it's toxic. ridiculous. and once again to reiterate since you seem set on blaming me for something I didn't do. I never shared Exeter's info with anyone who shouldn't have it. There are 0 times I'm aware that anyone I didn't know who had his info used him. Like I said you guys cried/bullied/distorted to slackz cuz I deguilded him. Ultimately it is slackz account and not once did I ever hear from him in a negative fashion that I abused his toon.

why do I need to see kwsm as a threat? why can't I just want as much competition as possible and see a multitude of guilds getting raid mobs each cycle? just about every raiding entity on this server has some sort of end game loot be it from a ban/concession/givin it the old college try.

I didn't make this thread. I pointed out some inaccuracies. Not sure how you see an actual reiteration of fact as trolling. then you accuse me of the bully card and saying i'm going to train you. that is messed up pope. when you get called out on things you resort to namecalling and innuendo. thanks for wishing my family well.

to the guy who said "this was four years ago let it go" it's rants and flames. there's still posts rehashed from 5 years before I came to this server. and have you seen how anytime arcler is called out on his insanities of belief of what agro mechanics are it's deflected to furoar and or detox. with a small side of ag sucks and can't do anything unless papa freedom says so. it is what it is.

Klazdaxthun

Welcome to Rants and Flames: where your dreams really do become nightmares
Old 01-27-2021, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

KWSM livin rent free in Klazheads since Gamestop was at tree fiddy!
Old 01-27-2021, 11:21 PM
Aviak

Typed big reply didn't go through. highlight points. Thanks wishing family well. Didn't share credentials with anyone who shouldn't have them. slackz was cool with me using Exeter. you mad I deguilded cleric.

You trying to put words into my mouth. threat. why did I ask you to actually compete? basis of facts in my statements = trolling somehow. call me a bully why? say i'll train you? really? calling me names and suggesting i'd do something willfully to be detrimental to the guild i'm in really is low.

toxic most overused word for a very long time. officers in kittens can have snipe/farm crews but somehow it's evil when I organized the same? bah.

See you on the playing field pope. I doubt it but I'm hoping.

Klazdaxthun

Welcome to Rants and Flames: Where dreams become nightmares
Old 01-27-2021, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typed big reply didn't go through. highlight points. Thanks wishing family well. Didn't share credentials with anyone who shouldn't have them. slackz was cool with me using Exeter. you mad I deguilded cleric.

You trying to put words into my mouth. threat. why did I ask you to actually compete? basis of facts in my statements = trolling somehow. call me a bully why? say i'll train you? really? calling me names and suggesting i'd do something willfully to be detrimental to the guild i'm in really is low.

toxic most overused word for a very long time. officers in kittens can have snipe/farm crews but somehow it's evil when I organized the same? bah.

Klazdaxthun

this one is also too long [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2021, 11:24 PM
Aviak

Kittens can live in my head all they want. rent free even. but after 10 pm no parties

Klazdaxthun
Old 01-27-2021, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens can live in my head all they want. rent free even. but after 10 pm no parties

Klazdaxthun
i think what you're saying is kwsm officers would declare golem a 'guild target' if they weren't able to contest it themselves?

sneaky kitties
Old 01-27-2021, 11:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Klazdaxthun

Just a video game, see you around man.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:34 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are right. Riot does wrong constantly. Shit happens. When Riot does mess up, more often than not Riot concedes or attempt to make things right.

The biggest difference is Riot don't do real shady shit constantly to try to 'win'.
This one gave me a good chuckle. Maybe that was true in the past, but it sure as hell ain't true at this point in time. Do you actually read the petitions and arguments in UN? Lately Arcler seems to have this "deny absolutely anything unless it's proven from multiple angles with fraps" and even then he still denies it. Look at all the concessions lately, see riot there?? Intentionally slowing another guilds raid mobs, interfering with pulls, attempting to blame FRAG for interfering with their statue pull which in reality was a poor pull and kite, etc etc. The GM's wanted the guilds to attempt to work together rather than go straight to petitions, all I see from Arcler is political nonsense to try and further his agenda, no attempt to put the past where it belongs, in the past. It's a shame most people are fools and easily believe the first bit of propaganda they hear.

You motherfuckers need Intelligence.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"deny absolutely anything unless it's proven from multiple angles with fraps"
Oh you mean he's been parroting back what detoxx and furoar have been saying since the beginning of time? You realize that detoxx literally built his entire p99 persona on that right? Prove it 17 ways with a dozen fraps and oh btw I'm never wrong about anything. If my opinion now is different from my opinion from 2 years ago and you have the pics to show my hypocrisy I'm still right, I was right then, and I'm right now, but don't question me too hard about it or I'll spout a bunch of bs and whataboutisms that have nothing to do with the conversation being had. That's literally detoxx.

The irony and cognitive dissonance of you accusing arcler of literally being detoxx is so rich.
Old 01-28-2021, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like a double A team in the minors mad that a rule in the big leagues got changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Makes the gear that much sweeter to obtain when you beat someone else for it!
Yikes
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Closed Thread